Reviews for By Any Other Name
Kiru chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
hey, waz up silly bella! just thought u should know it is from 'friends' and if u don't make another chap 4 'breaking boundaries' i think i'm going 2 die. keep writing, ur my .
always-luv-lillie chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
i know what show that was from! Will&Grace! lol, funny episode...

I LOVED this ff! i was laughing so hard, hehe. ] great job!
spirited41026 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
OH MY GOOD LORD. I couldn't STOP laughing! It's so funny! Man, I'm good with making people laugh with my facial expressions. hahahahahahaha... Jeez. Funny, funny, funny.
Ryuko Ishida chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Hah! That was amusing Poor Alice... and is there really a street named Piney Butt Loop (chuckles)? Hmm... my stripper name would be 'Lollipop Thirty-eighth' - ok, doesn't sound good at all " Haha...

Anywho, that was very entertaining.
SilverMoonArcher chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
This is one of the funniest stories ever!
Falling Rose Petals chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
hahaha when bella said 'stripper name', i had to take a break. lol i turned around and burst out laughing because i knew what was gonna happen. lol LOVED IT!
princessezzy chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
lol this is hilarious, the show's will and grace, it's one i remember, i've done this with my friends before except we did first petmums maiden name (it's another version) mines great, goldie capari! lol! my friend alice didn't get a good one, kinda like alice in this one, eric fletcher! we're never letting her forget it!
musicbuddy chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
First, I love all of yours stories! You're one of my favorite authors and almost all of them made me almost fall off my chair laughing I'm not even joking. Second, the show you saw that on was Will and Grace I'm 99.9% sure. Hope that helps :)
Jacob brought sexy back chapter 1 . 8/9/2007 I'm Sushi Stonebrook? Gah...not good.
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Goodness!That was so funny and realistic. I can picture that happening. Why was Alic co disappointed with her stripper's name anyway? What's so special about Edward's stripper's name?
teenlee chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
hahhahaha. oh that was hilarious! Alice is so cute. i would buy her a pet... if there weren't 7 vampires in the house.. anyways. this was really funny ! :]
rachelthebooklover chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
hahahahahhahaha )
Lil miss Komugi chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
It's from I love the 80's (maybe 90's) They were talking about Dirk diggler from Boogie nights. I don't mean to sound like a know it all, but when I read your story I remembered hearing that same thing, it bothered me so bad then all of a sudden it hit me 'boogie nights!' Great story any way. My stripper name would be spot cresent.
irritable-grizzley1240 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
hehe. Rufus Piny Butt. I still cant get over that.
Droplets of Salt chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
That was darling! How did you ever think of such a humorous, and unexplored, topic? I loved it!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »