Reviews for By Any Other Name
violetpurple14 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
so ur teelin me that piney butt loop is a really street! lol thats pretty funny! i liked the story i thought it was great!
Her Name Was Tamora chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
So Apparently I'm either Emily Arlington or Emily Columbus...

...Then again, our family has a thing for long names. Her full name is Empily Apocolypta Robins. But I don't think that really works for a stripper name... ;)

Lovely story. Not quite so raunchy as a few of the others (not that raunchy is bad - those of your stories are hilarious), but still hysterical.

Ta!

Tamora
chica-chilena chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
hahahahaha, funny! lol! I think I woke up my mom up by laughing so hard..
TimeAndTruth chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Hammer Fillmore! Ah hahaha I love that!

My stripper name would be Baby Briarcrest...

Great story, very funny :)
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
So then I'm...Taffy Grandia Flora? Not much of a stripper name, if you ask me. :D

Very cute story! Funny idea. Piney Butt Loop made me laugh! All of the pets seemed pretty probable, too. Amazing job!
epona04 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
aw that was so sweet! hope its not just a one shot, would love a troup lovely snippets like that, put me in a lovely mood!
bookworm070190 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
this is the second time ive read this story the first being on twilight fanfiction web site and i absolutly love it its so funny yet so sentimental
Dark Winged Night chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Cool!
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Haha. You already know how much I loved this. I love everything you write. :)
InnerShadow chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
That's not fair! I'd either be Sunny Aberdeen or Goldy Aberdeen! So nopt as fun as the hilarious Hammer Fillmore! Wah! Great story though!
bellamente chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
lol...i love it. i've heard that somewhere too...but i dont know where. for some reason i think it was that 70s show...but i dont know why...that might be it...but idk actually. dont take my word on it

good story so far. good chapter. yay for you! lol

-danielle-
colorsallaround chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
LOL thats kinda funny, my stripper name is Duke Ransom lol.
Nayame chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
*giggles* Cute story Goldie Beaver was just great XD Please continue this, it's just so good X)
alphamaniax chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
That was halirarious. Hammer Filmore! Wow.

I love your stories.
javoraf chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
that was cute!

and i got this e-mail that had a bunch of those names. like ur soap operha name is ur middle name and then ur street name...and stuff. it was funny. my one friend calls me by my star treck name now...that's teh first 3 letters of ur last name the first 2 letters of ur first name then the first 3 letters of ur mother's madien name. mine comes out funny...

anyway. cute. done ranting lol :]
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »