Reviews for By Any Other Name
robotschains chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I have no idea why but the line "American Idol was about to start, and Emmett was urging Rosalie to come watch it." made me laugh out loud for a while.

I think it's the thought of Emmett wanting to watch AI.
xxMarzbbyxx chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
this was so funny! haha
LoveThemSexyCullenMen chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Max Purdue

how sad
owned.by.rob chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OMG! I laughed till I cried. Hammer Fillmore. Dude, that's epic.
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I can't decide whose i like more. emmett's or edward'

very good
SCREAMINGwhispers chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Teehee, that was cute. I had too goldfish as a kid, too-Timon and Pumbaa. Unfortunately, they tragically died from lack of sunlight due to being in our basement for three months as we renovated our house. XD I also had a cat, two hermit crabs, and currently have a sweetie pie of a dog. :)

Very well done!

-Whispy
AccountDisabled1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
lol

this is cute :)
Crystal Shadow.X chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This did make me giggle. Its a cool one off!

Xx Crystal xX
Egyptgirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Hey I loved this story I read it b4 a while ago but i hadn't registered so I couldn't review. Just thought i'd tell u the episode u remembered was from Will and Grace although I don't know which series and ur 1st pet and street name created ur drag queen name not stripper. Not that it really matters it still works as a story the way u wrote it. Pointless fluffy stories r my favourite. Well done!
IsoluvTwilight04 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
boy meets world and it was supposed to be your show/broadway name but a cute story nonetheless
Emily chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
It's from Will & Grace. I think the first season. Halloween episode.
smudger1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This story made me chuckle. Read it a couple of days ago, and when I've re-read it, it still makes me giggle!
Sarabiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I like your story, I've added it to my C2 if thats okay :)
LoveTwiGirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Really funny. Goldie Beaver and Rufus Piney Butt! Fits well, if you ask me. Third story of yours, that I have read!
pavlovsbell11 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Wasn't in One Tree Hill? Anyway, I loved this.D So cute, I can't get enough of your stories.:)
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »