Reviews for The Promise
Stormcutter684 chapter 3 . 1/24
Ooh I swear it was Thawcar that shot Legolas! I suspected him all along! But poo, and shock, it wasn't! 0.o
Hahah a very suspenseful and awesome story.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Nearing Midnight chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
This was an awesome story, a perfect story. No further words are needed. I hope you write more stories in your time; I will read them. ;)
RiverOtter1 chapter 3 . 8/3/2009

I very much enjoyed this! The whole idea of the promise was so sweet, sad and beautiful. Nicely done! I liked how you potrayed the friendship between these two - very strong. You have a really nice writing style, and I hope to read more of your work soon!

Keep up the good work!

black4minister chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
aww! that was a great story. i really love the friendship and the promise at the end is so cute, i'm going to go off and check out your other stories now
Dark Archer chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
I loved this story. It symbolizes the friendsip between Legolas and Aragorn perfectly. thanks for writing. and Please write more like this, maybe one set when Aragorn fell of the cliff?
Tari Surion chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
LOVED IT! Wonderful story ya got there :-).

Man.. No more? To bad.

Loved the friendship sences. I loved little leggy getting hurt (but who doesn't?).
Elf-shieldmaiden chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
OMG! Update quick. You can't leave it for so long!
lostheart480 chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
I love it! It was very well written, and i never would have gurssed that Voronwe shot Legolas. I honestly thought Thawcar did it, but oh well. The story kicks butt anyways, so awsome job with five stars! :D

Lostheart480 X3
Kirsten-B chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
Nice story, well written, maybe a bit predictable...but very entertaining.

I was lightly alienated by the execution chamber and the gallows, something I wouldn't associate with Elves in any way... I would have thouhgt them more "humane"... but that's a p-o-v-thing, I guess.
FireHead41 chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
I enjoyed this story! Frightening was Thranduil, but I'm glad everyone lived, and the bad guy was caught. I knew it was one of those two friends.

Look forward to reading more of your stories!

lindahoyland chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
I enjoyed this story, lots of angst with a hint of mystery too and I love happy endings !
Bluewater chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
i really like the idea of the story and the three chapters, however, i wish you could have developed more on the story and Legolas and his father's relationship. Legolas didn't get mad or upset at his father afterward for what thranduil did. Personally i wish the story was longer. I believe you could have developed alot more on Estel and Thranduil's trust relationship and Thranduil's view on human.

But i really love all your stories and best of luck.

spiritstallion chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
I really liked the ending too I think that was a good promise for Legolas to keep. :)
KsandraMallan chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
aw... *gives the guys a hug* That's a sweet way to end it. Thank goodness for Legolas' stubbornness, it saved his friend (again, no doubt).