Reviews for The Golden Power
Intervention by Brenton and Robin had saved the boys.

Branton.
Barnton.
Barntan.
Bamtan.
Batman. And Robin.
Rowknan chapter 12 . 9/8
Here's hoping that Arrika learns about Link's use of the Master Sword soon. Me thinks she might be jealous.
Molgera chapter 26 . 8/1
And thus, I've reached the end of Book 2. This is the greatest Zelda fic I've read so far, your writing is so detailed and I love it. I sincerely hope you update this someday. I know this hasn't been touched since 2012, but I don't want to give up hope!
Molgera chapter 13 . 7/12
This was AWESOME. Seriously, it was too badass for words. In so many LoZ fics, Link always has about the skill of an average man, plus a little extra, and gets wounded and takes rest a lot. While that probably is more realistic, and I don't have a problem with that, it was SO satisfying to read a story where he just lets everything loose. I love your story so far and I can't wait to read more!
If you enjoy wirting Fanfics then that is reason enough to wirte.
Ferdiad chapter 24 . 8/24/2016
I'm fairly sure it's the first zelda, you've been hammering us over the head with it
Ferdiad chapter 23 . 8/21/2016
Honestly the wolf arc has been by far the worst part of the story. I don't see why you decided to do it.
Ferdiad chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Ah so a lucky artillery shot hit the general and caused a mass rout in TW terms.
dangledhill chapter 26 . 7/15/2016
Re-read this story. Even better the second time around. Please continue it, if possible.
Badgedbadger chapter 24 . 6/20/2016
Huh.

On the one hand, I do appreciate the continuity coming from the lustbloodlust thing. It struck me as odd that his reaction to Jeanette was simply "this is really inappropriate for the situation." Which is, of course, a reasonable thought, but with nothing else? So I liked that.

On the other, the "I can't fight a -girl-" came out of nowhere. He'd never said anything like that. He had absolutely no issue trying to kill the troll queen, he was very willing to fight Arrika, and he bragged about the acceptance of women in the Hylian military. So that was super weird.

And yeah, I can definitely see how this is a different story than the first twenty chapters. But I mostly like this one too.
Sasha Wren chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Uuuuuggghhh I'm in the middle of re-rewriting my own Zelda fanfiction and I wonder why I even bother. Your writing is so fantastic and vivid that I can imagine every single action your characters perform, right down to the smallest eye roll. Not only that but the depth you give to the post-TP world is incredibly admirable. I like the inclusion of extra countries/provinces, as Hyrule's landscape really lends itself to it. The characterization is formidable, especially for Link. I love how he's itching for adventure, and kind of lets the title of Chosen Hero inflate his ego just a bit. I like Zelda's sternness and intolerance for groveling lords, considering she just dealt with Ganondorf and Zant.

I do have some critique, and I'd love to share it with you, but I don't know how open you are to suggestion considering how many times you've already reworked this project (and how many years old it is. I'm a little late in the game). But if you would like to hear, just let me know. (:
AvalanchCXVII chapter 26 . 1/24/2016
So, people still read this story, people still recommend this story.

Its a pity that this ended where it did, but nevertheless, thanks for taking us so far.

It's been great. Best of luck should you write anything else.
Axcel chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Zelda really should have ratted out his monocle and had him executed right there at the party and then sized his lands and assets and raised an influential, popular individual to nobility and give him the land, titles, etc.

If anyone complains then she could simply say something like "this proves that a commoner is a better noble than someone like Reanalds. See that you remain above that."
Axcel chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
With a harsh dictatorship comes a difficulty in keeping your underlings from abusing the people. If you want a dictatorship, the only enforcers and soldiers you can hire are the desperate and the scum. This means they are likely to abuse their power as soldiers and such to basically loot, rape, and murder the people they are supposed to police and protect. So, you have to make watchers for them and pay those watchers enough to prevent bribery and do a whole bunch of otherstuff. It becomes a nightmare of micromanagement for the dictator.

It’s just that most real life dictators don’t give a crap about their subjects so they don’t bother and the soldiers learn that if they go around looting, raping, and murdering the populace, they’ll meet with nasty “accidents”.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
By the way, I like that you included the fact that Link is the reincarnation of the Hero from various legends.