Reviews for Melancholy Memories: Do You Remember?
Cherry chain chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Stop-reminding-me-that-Kratos-has-to-spend-an-eternity-on-Deriss-Kharlan

T_T I'm so sad again. Stop making me sad .
Theo'phane'a chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I agree with you wholeheartedly! I hated that ending! I really love the bond between Kratos and Lloyd, and what you said about Anna at the end is true! You can't beat a mothers instincts, my mum proved that! I was playing TOS in the living room just after i got it and she looked at it and said about Kratos being Lloyds dad and i stuck my nose in the air and corrected her but she was right! x_x
Norgan Spinnet chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I enjoyed the lament, very artistic. I know I’ve felt that way before. I normally write comedy in fan fiction format, so I’m not altogether in tune with this sort of thing. I write some more angst-filled scenarios in non-fanfiction format, though, so I am partial to the bitter tortured characters.
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
OH MY GOSH! Since you ended off where you did, maybe (pleeaassee?) you could continue on with this idea. It can become a great fic! I know it can!

So, PLLEEAASSEE?
andy chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
yeah i agree with you anna died to save Lloyd and to leave him tih kratos. this was really good i loved it. it's cool.
tennohikari chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Whoa... not the kind of ending I expected but I do agree with you with Kratos going off into space and leaving his son behind, instead of doing the exsphere hunt with him. Though in drama cds that take place after the game, Kratos does talks to himself and thinks of Lloyd often.
Baze Epsilon chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I agree, even though i've never played the game. Wy the heck would he leave? Like honestly, I would want to spend time with my son, not leave him again.

Oh well, maybe Lloyd and Kratos will get to know each other in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology. They are both in that one along wit Raine and Genis.
Judgment99 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
yes...i almost cried when i saw that Kratos went back to Derris-Kharlan...hmm..i think i did...no i didn't...but i wanted to