Reviews for What's Dead should Aw hell!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Keep writing because I enjoyed this story very much when I read it yesterday evening.
Clara A. Rose chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
You write Bobby perfectly. I can practically hear his voice reading me this. This is really, really good.
RayneSummer chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I've read your other Bobby story like this, and this one is just as amazing. The Character is so perfectly portrayed, so well done for that. It's perfect :)
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awwwwwwww. This is adorableeeeee. I really like that you've really gotten the essence of Supernatural, something I've seen in veryy few authors.

Please, please write more :)
JenBurch chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
hehehe That was great! lol Have to admit, never occurred to me who he was talking to and I certainly never expected it to be a werewolf! lol

I think you've got Bobby right smack on with this fic, honestly! His voice, his thoughts, what he thinks of John and the boys... from the look in his eyes when he asked Dean what the hell he'd done, I think that was just perfect! Everything I saw in those eyes, I read right here and it was exact. And the way the boys are together, the fact that the only thing that worried Dean was telling Sam... yeah, everything :)

Fantastic job!

Oh, and I loved the mention of Dean running out into traffic and stuff like that :) I could imagine he would've done that - and probably would've had to seeing as how independent Sammy's always been, he'd probably have been convinced that he could cross the road all by himself! lol

Great job, hun, fantastic!
timme chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
hmm...i think it says something right about a person that they would love someone enough to sacrifice so much; to sacrifice everything. mind you, it's not too good for those left behind, but atleast there's a chance now.
A.Summer chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
"So I’m left down here with a road house full of dead hunters, hundreds of demons clouding up the landscape, a woman who’s getting a little too fond of the whiskey, one kid who should be dead and another who’s just counting the days." I think that is the best line. Its a really sad but great summary of the end of season 2. I enjoyed this story and John's Boys. Both captured the Bobbys telling the story! Great job.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
That was awesome. I love Bobby, especially how you write him. Great job!
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
That was amazingly awesome! Loved it! I really loved the end, "“Three hundred and sixty five days to save a life? I’ll take that fucking challenge.”

“So anyway, thanks for listening.” Bobby glanced down at the corpse of a werewolf at his feet and then slid the match against the rough side of book, flicking it down to the fuel-drenched corpse. “See you around.”" That was just awesome!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
*tries to rember how to breath* That was brillent. Loved the title and the ending!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
"“So anyway, thanks for listening.” Bobby glanced down at the corpse of a werewolf at his feet "

HAHA! I was wondering who Bobby was talking to!
merryw chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
That was great! I could hear Bobby's voice reciting that whole thing!
Amber Jack chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
loved it...great...made me laugh...Bobby is probably one of my favorite characters in the story.
abni chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Loved this! You just can't help loving Bobby and the concern he shows for the boys. I especially love his wish to go kick John when he appeared in the graveyard, and the line "Then that bastard went and buggered off up to heaven ‘fore I had to chance to rail on him. He always was a smart bugger" LOL. Hope to see a lot more of Bobby in season 2 :-)
nilah chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Pure Bobby! That sounds just about right.