Reviews for Back to You
sachii.ballpoint chapter 5 . 4/5
I am absolutely in want of new chapters WHY WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE THIS IS INCREDIBLY CURIOUS, POSITIVELY INTRIGUING, COMPLETELY AND UTERLY PERPLEXING IN THE MOST ASTOUNDINGLY LIKEABLE WAY, Oh gosh I really do hope this isn't dead though the last update seems to hint otherwise
natsuki40 chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
very intriguing, next chapter please :)
nat.shiz chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
please continue this story!
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Wow. You've got something really good here. I hope their love will be able to transcend space and time. sigh
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Whee! Time travel! Nice!
Roselia Rose chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Ahh the mystery is killing me

But I'm loving this story a lot right now. This is all speculation and probably some other reader has already guessed this but since I don't read the reviews, I'm guessing that the two povs are like past and present. Shizuru's is how she met Natsuki and everything leading up to her disappearance probably. While Natsuki's is of her searching for Shizuru after she disappeared. It makes sense with this chapter since Natsuki recognized Yoko and Yoko didn't recognize her.

Correct me if I'm wrong?
hanazono chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
this is interesting! pls update sooN!
LittleDemonInside chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Ha, this fanfic hasn't been updated in a while, but I really like it and felt like reviewing.

But I think I know what's going on. But I won't spoil it for other people just in case I'm right. _

But I'm still curious about the painting. I still have nothing on that. _
Ren XI chapter 6 . 11/11/2007
Whoa, this is... wow.

Please continue.
Von Krapper chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
I'm really really confuse. But it's getting more exciting. I hope you update soon.
Raineel chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
hey! its quiet cool, i hope you update soon :D
renny-chan chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
XD!

mara updated! i still dont know where this is going...because...shizuru is with kruger...and kuga died right? where is the other shizuru? if i make any sense at all. lol.

renny-chan
SychoBabbleX chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
YAY! An update! :DD
volk83 chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
2 of my favorite author have update today, LUCKY!

I have to re-read your story everytime you update, I didn't mind that at all.

but I always got a lot of question in my head. "

so I shouldn't ask and wait but ...

well is shizuru's part is the past and natsuki's part is the present?

oh and THANK YOU for your update
damn unique chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
oh my poor shizuru.I thought for a second that she was going psycho again but she should focus on worrying for the moment