Reviews for A Place Where We Belong
crowquills chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Oh *_*

Thats how it happened! for sure!

But, what age was Montblanc when he met Marché for the first time?

And: YOU NAMED HIM Marché JUST LIKE I DID! That is so cool.

I have a thing for french-sounding names in this series, my Luso is called Louis.

Oh, this story is so going to my favourites 3
ViktorMayrin chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I seem to have been rather lax in my reviews for the good stories in the Tactics section.

...

_

I love this. Really, really, love it.

Makes me want to play the game and write for it some more...
Celeris chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wow. This story is extremely impressive. Out of the many fics I've read for FFTA this is by far the best. I just really wish you would continue it, though I understand if its just supposed to be a one shot.
Albino Black Dove chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
ub3r 1337 pwn!

No, just kidding. I would never say that. Seriously. Awesome story, love it XD.

Totally amazingly awesomenessly :D
wtfoctagon chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
KUPO!

AWESOME!

No, the ending was really good, and good plot!

(Middle-aged moogle)
prettypriestess chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Gah a Marche/Ritx fic I actually enjoyed! Amazing!

Heh, sorry, the whole Crossover thing was a nice touch. This is the sort of thing that would really be nice as an epic-fic, but it also stands really well on its own.

Penelo watching from afar was a really nice touch. The whole opening sem between the worlds was cool, too. And you even managed to include Doned without making him sound bitter :D Very nice!
German Bunnie chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Omfgah THIS STORY ROCKS. MAKE A SEQUAL!
Thomas J Shannly chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
great story pls hurry up and write the next part
GaleBread chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Hi!

A well written story about what effects and choices the adventure could have on both of the characters, it would be a delight if there would be a sequel or continuation of this story.

Have a nice day!
A Lost Cause To Follow chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Damn, you can write, personally id leave that as a oneshot and do a seporate crossover story because right now its just perfect

I can't wait to see your next story and you made me want to continue my own (which ended up going off the tracks 3 chapters in)

Good Job, to say the least
Swordust chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Wow... Just... wow. Clearly one of the best FFTA/MarchexRitz fics I've read. Adding a connection with Final Fantasy XII was the large cherry on top. Continuing this as a series would make my day.
Krow Blood chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
You shall continue this before I take my Fuking mastermune(Chrono cross) and shove it up your Fuking ass!

seriously, you handled this very well, I hope you continue it('cause seriously, I was thinking the same when I saw Montnblanc in FF XII today)