Reviews for The Heart of Kyoto
Gone Away 2345 chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Damn plot bunnies!

Now I really have to write a Cammy/Ryu fic...

Nice chapter! Poor Cammy though...that must have been a horrible ordeal for her.
Gone Away 2345 chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
I'm surprised that Guile didn't recognize Cammy. That's kind of interesting.

Hmm...there's one problem with this chapter. Some of the paragraphs aren't connecting.

This is one example.

They went back to the dojo; Ryu plopped the bags down just inside the door and collapsed face first on the floor. Cammy walked in behind him and stopped. "Ryu, who is he?" she wondered. Ryu looked up from the floor and saw that it was none other than colonel Guile of the

United States armed forces. His face was a welcome addition to Ryu's home. Guile had a long history with Ryu and Ken, from the time when they were both traveling the world to strengthen themselves to the fact that Guile is married to Eliza's sister, rather rockily. All of that aside, Ryu found a new burst of energy surge with in him as he jumped to his feet and launched a fierce kick in guile's direction. Guile dodged and retaliated with a punch aimed at Ryu's midsection; Ryu caught the punch and threw Guile across the dojo. Guile landed on his feet and rushed toward Ryu. Ryu raised his guard but was startled when Guile affectionately embraced him.

I figured you might wanna fix that.

But other than that issue, nice chapter so far. Oh, I can't wait for Cammy to kick Bison's ass...u_u

I'm bringing back my old Cammy fanfic with major revisions so stay tuned for that! :P
Keyture chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Ryu and Cammy? Well, that's new to me, and i like the idea.

I'm looking forward to read more of this history, i like your work in this.

Keep going!
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Interesting story. I actually like the Ryu/Cammy moment there because I must be the ONLY person who thinks that couple could work...okay.

I blame you for a random plot bunny that came up...O_O

Just some friendly advice-Ryu actually practices Ansatsuken, and so does Akuma and Ken. Akuma has the more psychotic version...or something like that but it's the same style.

Don't get me wrong, I like this so keep going!