Reviews for The Bloodcross Key: Arc 1: Shattered Knight
Togale chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
I've loved that story before and I still do. Great work with the changes. And I'm on my way to part two See you there
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
Wow this was a truly amazing story. I'm so very pleased that it has a continuation with the second arc. I was a little let down that there wasn't more, ya know? Hehe I love this pairing and I want to see more of it. And nowadays finding good fiction, for me, at least, is hard.

doesn't even let me search for the word yaoi.

I can't wait to read part two.

Thank you so much for writing this.
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 10 . 12/17/2007
Great chapter! Though, it might be because I'm so tired, but I was confused. Did Squall shoot the man with his gunblade, or was there someone else there? _
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 9 . 12/17/2007
You write the fighting scenes very well!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
OMG! Go Squall! Kill it!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
Aw good chapter! I loved it!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
Oh wonderful. Such emotion. Great chapter.
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
And the plot thickens! Yay!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
Poor Seifer. I'm not one for reading fics that have non cons in them, but I don't want to stop, because I can't wait to see if/how Squall saves him.
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
Aw how sad. I want to cry! Seifer!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Aw poor Seifer!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aww that's terrible. Poor Seifer!
Heian Edenwood chapter 11 . 10/19/2007
Well... I haven't read Arc 2 and 3 yet... but i'm looking forward to it. The entire story was well handled... though you could try not to centralize all the text. It becomes a bit hard to read after a while.
Angels-Obsession chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
Absolutly Amazing! I love this fic I can't wait to read the next arc which i'm going to do now! i just hope there is some more sxs action!