Reviews for I Love You, For You
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 2 . 4/23
a sweet ending, though is inuaysha half demon?
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 4/23
that ending xD poor Mrs. Dyo :(
Angel Dutchess chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS,THIS STORY IS SO KWAAI!
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
nice one.
kawasenpai chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
A.W.E.S.O.M.E!
Hiatus Fairy chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Cute!
geo chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
The story was so good.I wished the author would have described what happened to Rin and Sesshomaru.I also like this pairing a lot.

Too bad it wasn't longer,it had potential.

If you ever read this Kagome313 please write a sequel.
Godschildtweety chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
cute
notcreative7 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
good chapters.
Tsun Berrykinz chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Aww that's sweet Inuyasha 3 Kagome it's kawaii
EiriYukisToyyy chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
This was amazing. You are truly a great story writer. I think you should make it into a fic, not just a two shot. This would be an amazing fic. (:
Kairi Okani Moonlight chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
that was so cute
scarlet witch extreme chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, u, u, *falls of chair, bumps butt hard* ouch. You had something this good hidden away, OMG u so need to do a sequel for this story and we, I mean I have to know whats going to happen to sesshy, and when he meets rin, and how shippo gets the love of his life. For the life of me u are WHAT AGE? and u can write this deep and that Hott, *shakes head*. OH and that whole yoai disscussion had me blushing, hhehehe was never a fan but I happened to read a very good fanfic and it had a bit of hot steamy yoai stuff and I was blushing so hard my checks hurt...lol. BUBBLES when u get time please, please consider making a sequel. It was brilliant the way u wrote it made feel every emotion that u poured into it. PLEASE consider it.
FunniesKitten chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
That was really sweet. I love both parts. It was great. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
AlyssaRachelle chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
I love it wish it was more than a two shott though Lol Love this going on faves