Reviews for Dreams
Soul Jelly chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is beautifully written. You weave the abstract nature of the dream and Yumi's own thoughts and feelings together very well. I love the imagery of young William, the fluidity of the scenery changing and the oh so slightly hopeful (or at least that's how I read it - reassurance that William is still out there somewhere) ending. Loved it.
imma mess chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Different...i like it, and i do believe dreams can mean something...hmm...going off track there but, again, i like it.

_
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wow... this is very mind-bending. (Although I already guessed who the boy was...) Personally, I liked William and thought he didn't deserve what he got...
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow! Zeakari's got the talent for writing! This was very good! It was mysterious and confusing, but only as confusing as dreams normally should go. It still had enough sense for readers to pick up certain facts and understand only what needed to be understood.

When the crying boy appeared, I was thinking, "What? Who is this?" And I was even more confused with the boy yelling and the two dancers. And at the same time, I felt sorry for him. There was no way in the world that I would have ever guessed it to be William who was contacting her through her dream. POOR WILLIAM!

With all the mists and echoes, it really felt like a dream. Now, I don't know many authors who can make me feel like I'm in a dream while I read, so great work! Man, I'm jealous! jk ;]

Please keep writing (and drawing) for Code Lyoko! It's been hard to find good fanfics and fanart lately. You rock, Zeakari! Oh, and tell Jordan Wilde that I think it would be really cool if she were in one of your fanfics!

Karen Stern 05!
trixter 93 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
woah, now that is a awesome dream, well you explained it great, well done with all of the mists to go with the dream,

well done

and really gives you something to think about... william
Carth chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
HOMG ZEAKARI HAS A

*adds to favs*

I remembered reading this on DA, and it nearly made me cry. You have a lot of artistic talent, writing and drawing-wise. It's awesomeness.

*hugs little William*
EFanFicD chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I enjoyed this story. It seemed to get confusing in the middle, but the point was clear and logical, from a Code Lyoko standpoint. It makes sense in the context of the world and was worth reading
lyokolady chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I don't think I knew you wrote stories before. I have to say I enjoyed this a lot. I would've never expected it to be William but that seems to somehow make sense. And that he can contact her too. I really like the creative idea for it and how you took that idea and worked it into is an excellent and plausible one-shot. So, in other words, nice job.

lyokolady