Reviews for Butterflies
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Loved it! But I wish they had got it on! I could see that happening. Abbie seems to be the type that would eventually fall in love with Jack.
Anubis Monori chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Abbie's my favorite of all the ADA's Jack worked with, but I honestly never thought of a romantic relationship between them. I personally don't think it would happen, but like everyone's said, you have a strong grasp of their characters and I could see a lot of this in an episode.

It's 1:14 in the morning, so this review probably doesn't sound as good as it should.
Teyerin chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Enjoyable, believable, and a delight to read. Too many great lines to list here, so...Many thanks - again.
TheGHero chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Awesome! The smart banter between the characters is superb. Is this goinging to be a oneshot deal or an actually full length story because it has amazing potential. I am impressed
A Fangirl Darkly chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This was so cute! I love how your Jack/Abbie stories tackle the age gap. It makes me want to go out and read other May/December type relationship-centric fiction.
Sugar Kane chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Very nice fic. And what the other reviewers said - the characterizations are dead-on.
Lynn46 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Great story! Characterizations were perfect in my opinion. Dialogue is as close to what a person would see on the show...If they ever went that way .
fear-ciuil chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Nicely done, DC. As usual, your dialogue is dead-on with the characterizations.