Reviews for Paganini's Legacy
Gianna di Fiori chapter 15 . 3/24
This was so beautiful, so eloquent. It is like a musical masterpiece translated from musicl notes to words.
EmilyChelidon chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
This piece is beautiful and lyrical in its language, a refreshing change from the usual crime-and-angst. I always thought Don's musical side deserved more exploration and you developed his character with great sensitivity and without going over the top, not an easy task but you pulled it off! Great work. I also love the depth and accuracy in all your references; musical and mathematical (I especially enjoyed the line about polynomial time reductability - subtle and brilliant!) - and of course, the T.S Eliot verses! Thank you :)
Cutter12 chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
Beautiful story and I really enjoyed how you peppered it with artistic and pop culture references. The poems you introduced at the beginning of each chapter helped add a deeper dimension to the story.
AgentD.6 chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
Well this was another wonderful story.
Beautiful chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
This is now my headcanon... Agent Eppes is a musician just like his mother XD
montez chapter 15 . 1/25/2008
beautiful story!
Leena7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
i am impressed. Paganini's violin was a del Gesu Guaneri that he called cannon. it is owned by a group in Italy that holds a yearly contest and the winner gets to play the violin. It is not the only ancient cremona violin that is loaned out like this. Paganini was just the sort of guy to lose his violin gambling. That poor guy must feel like someone stole his right arm. I know first hand how attached musicians can get to their instraments.
sryan chapter 15 . 11/2/2007
I seldom find a fanfic I must submit a review on, but Paganini's Legacy was simply outstanding. You have a very deft touch with the characters personalities, never overemphasizing as many do. I am a huge music fan myself, of many kinds. Using music terms as chapter headings indicating the mood of the chapter was a masterful touch, probably not fully appreciated by many. I also loved that you didn't feel the need to make an overt romance at all. You created a unique character with a mysterious connection that was fully possible given what we know. Bravissimo and although you deserve a creative rest after this wonderful endevor, I do hope to be treated to an Encore of your fanfiction.

-Sarah
orangepotato chapter 15 . 10/30/2007
i finally finished the story! it was very good, and i found it funny at times! loved it a lot! (ps- im gonna read the other story that you wrote know!) keep up the great work, and start another story soon! i'll be watching! -great ending!-
orangepotato chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
now ready for chapter five! this is very good so far! im not very educated in music stuff, but this story makes it very interesting... love it a lot, so keep up the great work!
Lisa Paris chapter 15 . 10/28/2007
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Once again, I love your use of imagery. The thought of Don as a musician - now why is that so erotic? The idea of those long brown fingers moving over the keys.

Your writing is just lovely. Hope there's more to come soon?
orangepotato chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
im still in the process of reading this, but i have to say that its really good. i kept spying it as it updated, and thought it looked good, but i never clicked on it, and now im here, and loveing it! geek trip or crime fighting! woohoo, i think that ones a no contest either! love it (i believe your done typing it) anywho, love it lots, and hope to reach the end before long (ps- im ready to read chapter three)
Kiki Cabou chapter 15 . 10/25/2007
Excellent ending. Everybody cut off together, but the sound is still echoing because the hall is so live.

You are a musician, Agent Eppes. :D

And Poet, hats off to you. Again you managed to mix a little magic (courtesy of your indelible images) and a wonderfully warm sensibility with the typical elements of Numb3rs. Everybody came out of this okay, and Don's safely on his way - physically and emotionally - thanks to a cast and a piano. Whew! Well done. :)
celadon chapter 15 . 10/24/2007
A lovely ending to a lovely story. :) My eyelashes have never been put to better use.
anne chapter 15 . 10/24/2007
That is the loveliest ending that I have ever read in a fanfic.