Reviews for A Family Matter
jk chapter 17 . 5/24
ummmm just like that their back together? are you fucking kidding me? fuck that, hell no!
he didn't even offer his life to save his daughter! he was ok with it being bellas life on the line! Hes no man! and hes definitely not the man for bella...
even if bella turned him down he could have at least offered for fucks sake...you made him the hugest piece of shit on the planet!
jk chapter 14 . 5/24
wow...Edward is the biggest coward ive ever seen in my life...I cannot believe he would let bella kill herself to save his daughter and not offer himself up...
its fucking unthinkable that the thought didn't even cross his mind...Edward is soooo unforgivable I cant even...omg the words asshole,douchbag, piece of shit, don't even start to cover him
BridieM chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Did enjoy this story. Thank you for sharing. :D
BridieM chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Very well written. :D
BridieM chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
It is hard, after all the intervening years, movies, books and FF stories, to truly appreciate how ground breaking this story was. I tend to be one of those that goes with the flow of the authors imagination and try not to nit pick. I am enjoying what you've written. Yes there are some holes in the story, not talking about canon stuff, but it is still a really good effort. :D
BridieM chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Knew he'd get caught! Serves him rights! ;). Good story. Just the right amount of mystery. :D
BridieM chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Just checking out your other stories. Couldn't resist this one. ;D
mana chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
personally I think this would have been a better story if Bella had died in childbirth because she couldn't go to the hospital without revealing something was different.
crazycats7 chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
why did Edward leave Bella for a second time? It made this between new moon and eclipse.
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Stop saying these chapters are boring. They are very interesting.
twivampsalvatore chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
INCREDIBLE STORY!
AliceCullen0629 chapter 18 . 4/13/2011
good story i liked it
lisabeau chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
this story is more than amazing i love it
marie1976 chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
that was good i like it going to look for the ssequal
TacoFairy chapter 18 . 2/27/2010