Reviews for Unobtainable
Sam chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Will you ever finish this story? JuuSaku is my favorite ship and it has drastically low fanfictions. I just want to see the story finished
Golden1willow chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
um... yes... Naruto IS stupid.
feedthegrimmjows chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
This is a really beautiful fanfic. I love what you're doing here. Great work!
Azhwi chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Interesting pairing. I really like the way its written. Fragmented, vague, precise, intense. Snatches of thoughts and feelings.

Looking forward to any updates you may post. Thank you for sharing this.
hugsfortheneedy chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
That was awesome, Juugo needs more love.
The Cheburic Whale chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
O.O

Okay I've been following this story for a while now (Two months. :P) and even after that long time (Two months) I still love it.

The only thing I can say is to remember the spelling of characters names. As much as I hate 'Karen', I also hate the mispelling of a character's name because it takes me out of the mood of reading. Her name is actually Karin. So... Yeah. That's it.

Also, remember when your writing, don't forget puntuation!

Lastly. I love the end. I wanna know what the hell Sasuke has done and why the hell he has done it!
Oturan Ikamuzu 1 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
This is well written. I like it a lot.

Please update soon.
zhorla chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
this is really good, I like the style,pacing, and you actually seem to have a plot in mind. Can't wait for more.
TillyMe chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Great chapter!:)
DeeaE chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
love ittttttt
The-Hatter44 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
oh my goshness sasuke has gone craaaaaaaazzzzzzy i love this story so much and please update soon
Cursed cherry blossom chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
come on you have to keep going and make it longer this is the only good sakura juugo fanfic that i've read look message me at yahoo my e-mail is i want you to keep going your good show it!
The cursed cherry blossom chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
Are you gonna write any more please please do your writing is good and not that im telling you how to write but can you make it longer i really like this i want to contiue reading if you are willing to keep writing that is how good this is bye!
TillyMe chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
PLEASE write more

Mariagoner chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
This fic is very sweet and very intriguing and I hope you continue it someday!