Reviews for My Life is Like a Shattered Bowling Ball of Pain
Blithesome chapter 1 . 6/21
This made me realize how odd it is that when characters are dropped off into Middle Earth, they end up in a forest 90% of the time. What if this actually happened in a fic before someone found them? Well, now that I think about it, it would be great. :P
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 1/31
haha what a stupid girl
XxEnigmaxX chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
HAHAHAH omg this was hilarious! Youre so awesome!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
A great story. Very well written.
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I like it. First realistic OC-in-Middlearth fic I've read. Also the funniest.
SamWhitlock chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
omg! up yours hard, fast and no lube? OUCH! but omg. lmao!

dude, i love you, seriously. your so my kinda person...your gonna write more right?
Advent of Insanity chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Dear Lord that's hilarious! *lmao*

You should really do a sequel.
Skreech chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Lol, this was beautiful.
NeuroticNerd chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Hahahahaha... Hah! It was very funny. Just like whaddayacallit the necromancer fic which we all would really want a new chapter of. Really. Right now.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
SO FRIKIN LOOOOOLLL! ROTFL I almost busted a rib LOLng so hard!
AkitaFallow chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
THANK YOU! I've always hated the whole "Me/my OC fell into Middle Earth and now you get to watch me/them be awesome lolz". It's like, KILL ME NOW! But this... This is just priceless. I love the way you write! Kudos to you for this. It really is awesome.
Belle Mort 13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
ok that is it

I am adding you to author alert so I dont miss out on any more mildly sarcastic genius
R.Tuesday chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Epic. lol, unfortunatley I think that's it's exactly what would happen if it were me xD
Maelwys Aff Ilea chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Yes, well... isn't it the truth. If any one of us got dropped in the forest, we would just die after a few days from dehydration. Or starvation, if there was a pond. We all know it. Painful reality...

Good job, that.
huh chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
i loved it. i really did. honestly...

best story on here i've read so far.

not really, but... maybe 2nd best, i dunno.