Reviews for Girlfriend
phoenix509 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
OMG!OMG!OMG! I LOVED IT! IT WAS SOOOO FUCKING FUNNY! XD Makes me want one. XD
sasuhinahida chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OH MY GOSH hahahahahha that was so hilarious

"You wanna date me right sasuke"

"Why would I want to do that"

Gagagagahahahahahahhohohohoho so funny and sad 4 suckara...hahahahah(like I give a shit)
swandreamer chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
ROFL. This is fun reading! Very funny! You go girl, Hinata! Cheers!
KagomeMarie chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i read this i was like "wtf lol"
Anon1997 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Loved it!
Lov3h8 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
WTH you know hinata dosn't act that way. And your story sort of sucked...no offense, because it made no sense. And you know even if Hinata was like that, anyone and i mean anyone WOULD drop their girlfriend in an instant to be with her. LMAO that was horrible written you didn't even say what the hell her and Sasuke were fighting about. (jUST MY OPINION D)
erm chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
yeah, this kinda stuffs up hinata's persona. She seems slutty and you know, the sorta prep looking-for-boyfriend-for-meaningless-sex

you made her look really OOC

write it better

seriously
Iroka chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
watch the "you're" "your" thing. You had got those mixed up.

And to let you know, I'm pretty sure FF said there was a rule against this; putting song lyrics into a FF especially it being the main story. But it was a great idea. _
FLAMER chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
No u know what this doesnt even begin to be covered by the word suk it is more like horrible and Miss Prep Go find someother forum to write on please bekuz ur stinkin up naruto
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
You are evil...I LOVE IT! BWUAHAH! lol
Kurogani chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
nice
JANINE CHAN chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
this is so GOOD this is like my favorite songI

ITACHI X HINATA FOREVER
bambichic chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
out of the ordinary...gut still good!

five stars for you!
jelly chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
i thought this was just so funny and i think you sould wright a nother one i would read it