Reviews for Bond
Oh my god !
U lame dickhead fucker
Ur story sucks like your writting
Bad bad dialouges
Stupid characterizations
Tooo damn ooc specially sasu
And wtf are u mentally retarded u amateur ? Where is sasusaku ? U made it sasunaru !
U pathethic homo! U deserved to get ur day ruined by such flames and i just dont want to flame it but burn it!
Firstly the story was ok with fine plot and now its so fucking boring! U grandpa

Guys read twist in time by wolf8 atleast thats way more awesome then this stupid whore's writting !
GtFO! Yuck this fanfic
Kayla chapter 24 . 7/1
I LOVED the Ino & Shikamaru love session. Did NOT see that coming, at all! I honestly thought it was going to be her & Sai the more I read! Nice little twist! Lol. Thanks for a great sorry so far, by the way. Not many ones, that I've found, have been a good action, love/lemon story that I've actually enjoyed! & I love how you've kept the personalities pretty much the same with every character! Alot of ones I start reading, they change the characters WHOLE personality, & it just makes me have a different outlook on the character in the anime!
Shikaino-Nejiten chapter 29 . 5/31
I enjoyed the story! Good job but dont you think ino's way too OC. The girl might be girly but she's not some kind of raging fan girl in the middle of the battle field or stupid tbh. But never the less, it was enjoyable.
Samsterdahamster chapter 29 . 3/25
could you please change the sasusaku in your summary to narusasu? it's confusing.
thefucker chapter 30 . 4/21/2015
YOU SICK BASTARD! GO TO HELL!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I regret reading your story. You are one sick fuck! I had no idea you were into gay stuff. If I knew that I would have never read this! I'm a fan of Sasuke and Naruto as best friends. But not that disgusting sasunaru yaoi shit!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
Hello i loved your story keep writing you are very good :) i thought the ending was ok but overall it was amazing
NuraHikari chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
I really like the story, and was really looking forward to a sequel, but I understand your reasons not to post it.
buttermeup chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Im sad that Sakura just left Naruto there but I love how Sasuke is in this story!
buttermeup chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great start! ! Love it!
Chizi chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
U my friend are the most awesome story teller in the world please write more and chat with me if you need any help ok I have written a book about Naruto story but I haven't put lemon in it so maybe you can help complete my book
Eve-the-Great chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I think that Sakura would be able to dodge all the attacks that were thrown on her because in the anime, when she was training with Tsunade, Tsunade taught Sakura toevade attacks. I know you needed Sakura to get attacked for the sake of the plot, but i,m just pointing out something that could be fixed in your future fanfics.
Eve-the-Great chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Me likey this story so far
Brandi.N chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
YAY! I love Sakura with long hair! but everyone makes it neck length :P

Good chapter!
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 24 . 7/14/2011
I STILL HATE inoshika *glowers* but this is one o my fab stories, which is what pisses me off most. /: