Reviews for Bond
thefucker chapter 30 . 4/21
YOU SICK BASTARD! GO TO HELL!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I regret reading your story. You are one sick fuck! I had no idea you were into gay stuff. If I knew that I would have never read this! I'm a fan of Sasuke and Naruto as best friends. But not that disgusting sasunaru yaoi shit!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
Hello i loved your story keep writing you are very good :) i thought the ending was ok but overall it was amazing
NuraHikari chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
I really like the story, and was really looking forward to a sequel, but I understand your reasons not to post it.
buttermeup chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Im sad that Sakura just left Naruto there but I love how Sasuke is in this story!
buttermeup chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great start! ! Love it!
Chizi chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
U my friend are the most awesome story teller in the world please write more and chat with me if you need any help ok I have written a book about Naruto story but I haven't put lemon in it so maybe you can help complete my book
Eve-the-Great chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I think that Sakura would be able to dodge all the attacks that were thrown on her because in the anime, when she was training with Tsunade, Tsunade taught Sakura toevade attacks. I know you needed Sakura to get attacked for the sake of the plot, but i,m just pointing out something that could be fixed in your future fanfics.
Eve-the-Great chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Me likey this story so far
Brandi.N chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
YAY! I love Sakura with long hair! but everyone makes it neck length :P

Good chapter!
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 24 . 7/14/2011
I STILL HATE inoshika *glowers* but this is one o my fab stories, which is what pisses me off most. /:
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 29 . 8/20/2010
i loved it!
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 29 . 3/31/2010
I lov this story! but i'm a Temashika fan soz.
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i like it thus far... hahaha, kidz, lov it. can't wait t read mor!
DarkPoet89 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Why is Sakura so weak? She had training with Tsunade, the strongest Konoichi to throw a punch. Sakura's able to make a crater with a finger flick. It's hard to believe she can't beat down two killer guys.