Reviews for The Vampire Prince
Philosophize chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
Please don't abandon this...
cloverfrost9 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Its good but u need to spice it up with humor
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
Ever gonna get around to updating and eventually finishing this story? I enjoy it a lot, it's one of the better vampire Harry stories I've read. So please update
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I dont hate hermionie but the way you glorify her makes the story boring. Very boring.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Would you call habitually draining the life blood of innocent people as evil? I would. And though this has a promising beginning i doubt there will be any real plots other than harry preparing to kill voldie.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Anyone but Hermies as a pairing I would have read, she is too annoying.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Very nice...would love to see more of this
Dorian Maelus Black chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
amazons...really? The fact that an amazon beat a vampire who has superhuman strength and speed is laughably preposterous.
MalfoyMaladyoftheDark chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
Please continue this! I would love to read the conclusion to this wonderful story!

Avidly Awaiting Update,

MMoD
lightskiller chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
INTERESTING
OneSilverWing9 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I have to say that I had really high hopes for this story when I started reading it. True I did have some concerns but no one is perfect...Then of course you had to do the one thing that absolutely ruined this story for me.

You decided to pair Harry and Hermione immediately confess and 'fall in love' in barely the fourth chapter. I am not fond of romance but I can usually tolerate it somewhat but this...this...is dung.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
really good no realy amazing
Bloodfire87 chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
Oh wow! This is fantastic! Though im really curious as to how the relationship will work out completely between an Amazon and vampire prince. Cant wait to see what happens next!

Bloodfire87
MArvin chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Ok. One summer to learn:
Being a vampire. abilities, politics, etc...
Martial arts
Combat training to the point where he is no longer comfortable in robes, and only one blade.
Wandless casting.
Wordless casting.
absolute bovine fecal matter!