Reviews for Closer
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I like it...though in all honesty I think namine should have told roxas to visit sooner seriously! but namine had an awesome plan
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awww gosh Namine is awesome ; 7 ; this story was heartbreakingly-sweet ; 7 ; well done!
nightfayte chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Reading your story:

Σ(。ノ)ノ Axel? Why ya being so mean to Roxas?

(Д ) What's this? A fight? Amnesia?

() NOOO! Misunderstandinggggggg!

(人)C'mon Namine, you can do ittttt!

Σ(゚д゚lll)Roxas is LEAVING?

_ ... Axel and I have just been trolled by your story...

() yaaay! happy Akuroku

... That must be the most expressive been in... Like two years... (_;)

Awesome story! d(_o)
TyrannicalLady chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
OMG so much love! That was adorable! T_T _
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
emigod the CUTENESS
fire-emblem-girl chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
T_T that was so depressing. But then there was the happy ending. I was getting so frustrated at Axel ha ha but at the same time I can understand being pissed...this was a really engrossing fic!
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
LoveditloveditLOVED IT~

You're writing is so amazing! And all the characters are in character without making them...too in character.

...I'm confusing myself now. ._.
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I loved it! Just loved this one - Loved where it went in the end... Namine's one sneaky chick! Shoot, so much drama, I loved it )
Blu3st0cking chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
More please? Excellent story by the by.
drarryderps chapter 1 . 8/10/2008

hurrah for angst.

love this.

karierte chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
God, this is beautiful.

I'm kinda wishing I could write like that.

I love all the different scenes where Axel wakes up and he asks for cigarettes. You've done yourself proud, because I love you, love you, love you to death.

The 'liar' is good too, because that seems to be Axel's single thought process.

Sora; that was great too, you captured his nervous happiness wonderfully.

And I could glomp you for the fact that you make everything so much more deeper than the average fanfiction. You don't stereotype and add 'got it memorised' every couple of seconds because you're scared that Axel's not in charact.

I heart you.

To death.
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
disturbing...i like it
Michele-bell chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Man. Your stories always depress me so much xD But that's not a bad thing, it takes talent to make the reader really feel for the characters. So here I am, reading one of your oneshots because I like to read AkuRoku stuff at least once everyday. And of course it's another amazing story. This one is different because it's more friendship than romance...I don't even know if you were going for romance at all xD I'm very jealous of your writing ability, your attention to detail is very impressive. That's something that I believe I have to work on. You write the characters a lot like I imagine them too, I always like to think of Axel as a loner kind of guy who smokes cigarettes in AU. At first I thought you were going to turn this into a story like what happened with Axel and Roxas in KH2...where Roxas leaves and says "No one would miss me." But I really liked how you ended it..makes me wonder what happens afterwards. Anyways, amazing job as always, keep up the great writing, you will always receive a review from me because you always deserve it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »