Reviews for Mother's Day
hednin chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is a such beautiful history.

Amela333 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This story is incredibly touching :) Love it!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
great story
Maggy chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I know I've read this story before; can't believe I haven't left a review.

It made me tear up again!

It's also a lovely reminder of Ms. Parker's "human" side. Very, VERY nicely done.
SamSon chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Thank you for the spechel story and for the spechel reminder that famely is wher the hart is not in the bilological stuff. Oh and the note att the end abut your dad I rely liked that ty.
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
That was very sweet. I;m adding it to my fav stories list.
Jim Elliott chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Very well done! This was so good that I'm actually writing to commend the author. This descriptive style captured several elements that made Parker one of the best characters on TV, namely her relationships with her co-workers, Debbie and her mother.

We need more stories like this one. Thanks.
cinder126 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Awwww. This was so cute. I loved it.
cinder126 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Awwww. This was so cute. I loved it.
Miss Parker is dreamy chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
This was a beautiful story. It's so obvious Miss Parker has such an ice-queen exterior because she's such an softie inside. There are so many scenes when her eyes are just teary and glazed over for a split-second, and then she feels the need to overcompensate with a withering glance or a biting remark. Broots is indeed an incredible father. My own dad died several years ago, and I've always wanted to do something special for my single mother and older brother when Father's Day rolled around...Now I know what to do. Thank you, for the idea and for the story.
gambitslove chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
this was a very sweet story. wonderfully written. thank you!
CCMax chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
This is very poignant, and wonderful. Very very good.
E.T chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
Thank You. This story really touched me. It was increadibly sweet. I'm crying right now because this story really resonated with me. Thank you
Star Spangled Lady chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Funny and very sweet! I loved it.
4U2NV chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
That was sooooo sweet. I like your stories.