Reviews for The Pearl
BlackWreath chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Beautiful story and sequel! Loved the part where Legolas named Gimli elvellon. Just as good as your others. Your stories are one of my favourites. Hope you will write more!
DalekQueen7 chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
Please, please use the lovely fodder mentioned in your A/N at the end of Chapter 5! I would love to see Silivren's reaction.

(I couldn't put this note on a review for that chapter, as I've already reviewed it...)
DalekQueen7 chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
This is great! After I read the first story - in which the story of the pearl was left unfinished - I was quite put out, not realizing that this sequel existed. The conclusion was better than I could have hoped for. *smile*
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
and to think that Legolas never recognized the pearl. But he will be glad to have it back - a twice given gift from both his closest friends.
bookworm1945 chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
That was so well done. There are so many fics out there that just don't do Middle Earth justice, but you have come closer than others that I've seen in capturing the complex friendships and tensions and atmosphere of the world. Bravo!
Lady Secor chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
The elves mentioned in elven song (Fimsigul, and others) were killed in this fic but then present in that fic that took place a year later! What is up with that!?
ladygris chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Oh what a delightful addition to the story of A Little Nudge! I will admit to being an Elf lover from the time I first saw the movies and read the books. But this story has caused me to begin falling for the Dwarves as well!

Well done!
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I was very curious, indeed, to read about this particular story (I just love the famous duo of best friends that is Legolas and Gimli!).
And I see that you most certainly did NOT disappoint! o
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
**Facepalm** GIMLI has the pearl!? Uh oh...
BrightGreenNails chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Well Silivren isn't nice is she? Prejudice. Not cool. I don't like it.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Ahh, poor Sili! This was a really great story! Nice twist with the madness bit and I really like how you handled the the ending on this one! Great job!
Patrick chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I've read all of your Lord of the Rings fanfics on this site and I love all of them. The grammar, structure and spelling are all really good and the chapters are really long which I love. Please can you write another story involving Legolas and family? Within the next five years? I understand that it is a lot of work and that you have a very busy job but even having a story which you updated once a month or every six weeks would be awesome!
EstelMiOlor chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I'm usually a reader on Stories of Arda, so it took me awhile to discover this treasure. I have always loved "Nudge" and when I realized you'd written a sequel...well well well! I love how the story came full circle, and how the pearl was rightfully restored to Legolas. Angst is never easy, but I like the way in which Silivren's pain further strengthens the odd relationship between Gimli and Legolas. And I like how things are not easy. I hate the "happily ever after" tendencies of some stories post Sauron's defeat. Elves and Dwarves have a huge struggle ahead of them, and Legolas was slightly naive to think it would not have affected his own family. Still, the greatest of friendships had yet to unfold. Thanks for this story!
Conn JS1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Yeah!Wohooo! I am cartwheeling!

I can't believe you're writing a sequel to "A little nudge out of the door"! Years and years back, that was the very first story I thought so brilliant that I made it a favourite story, and now you grace us with another tale! Excellent!

A mere chapter, and you have them brave forest fires, falling trees, smoke, break their hearts and bones, put them into shock, and have me catching my breath with them, worrying, panting! Amazing! And since I already know that you are not only capable of setting a scene in a heartwrenching way but also of developing a good story, I am really, really looking forward to the ride!

Congratulations of finishing your studies, and thanks for sharing a new story with us!
Alanic chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
I am glad I found this story. I really liked the family you created for Legolas. It was very well written and I am anxious to read some of your other creations.