Reviews for Any Port in a Storm
Bre'Lakor chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
M really good - Even though i admit to being a rabid Bishop fangirl *sometimes* (and i use that world loosely lol) i have recently started to turn to Sand hehe .;;

One question though, with the referance to her red hair and Deekin's book on HotU - is Valen possibly meant to be related to her (like father maybe? o_O) or am i just imagining some kind of similarity that wasn't really meant to exist O.o;;
Light as Air chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
This is awesome. Too bad you couldn't continue.

They hugged! YAY!
Light as Air chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
'You managed to be wanted, feel privileged.”'

Hehe. I love how you write his dailog.

'“Oh what a lovely sentiment. A tent with Bishop until the unforeseeable future with only his insightful intellect and forest beasts to keep you company. You said yes, I'm sure?”'

Lol. It's not that romantic but I suppose he's just being sarcastic.

I like forest bears though. He's just jealous!

'“I told him I wanted to stab him in the neck...I'm regretting that now figuring one day he might do the same to me and most likely in my sleep.”'

Most likely...

I killed a certian someone in my KC/Sand story.

'The first woman you've set your eyes on like that in years and she's Duncan's niece.'

He'll probably carefully have your head too!

I like how she finds most of the people at the inn annoying and he's trying to comfort her :D I love Sand and KC characters together :D

Hehe.

Too bad you're probably not writing anymore of this. I'll story alert it anyway :D
stellaria11 chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
It's good. I hope you update soon!
Frostfyre7 chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
This is extremely enjoyable! There isn't *nearly* enough Sand-centric fiction out there, and in my considered opinion he's a far, far more interesting love interest than the far-too-stoic Casavir or the repulsive Bishop. Please say you're going to update this soon?
BardessJ chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Ok, this WAS rather humorous and great to read. Although I'm not a Sand fan, I'd like to see more if there'll ever be... :(
Kelenthial chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Will there by another chapter, please? ;
Kynrael chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
Nice Sand ficlet )

I hope there will be more. There can never be enough Sand goodness since there is a whole army of Bishop fics here.

And I am so happy that I am not the only one here who mentioned Jaral in her Sand story.
WintersBlueRaven chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I really liked your character Maevril, her attitude is fitting of a Drow female, what class is she? Anyway, it is good to see SandxPC, I've only read one...one! There's so many Bishop and Casavir ones roaming around, its a nice change.

Happy Hunting

WBR
Aeryn Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
This is really great so far, and I like your writing style a lot. There was only one thing I noticed that threw me off:

“I'm sorry,” Mebriel, laughed, watching the cat run behind a pile of books. “You'd think he would like me after I let her inside.”

The name spelling is different from the rest of the story, and Jaral is called both he and she, so I was confused by it. I'm only pointing it out because I made a similar mistake in one of my stories (actually used the wrong person's name, lol) and no one told me for months!

As I said, though, this is off to an excellent start, and I'm really looking forward to more. I just can't get enough of Sand. :)
Cougarmadcat chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Very nicely written. I quite enjoy the little jibes at Bishop especially with the interest of killing one of the group and blaming it on him!

I like that you are incorporating Sand so much. It is a good combination between the two it seems.

Hope you continue!
treepeep chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
HA! i just like your story descrition! Sounds very very evil! :]
Sisanae chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
A great 'fic! I really enjoyed this - the character of Maevril is very believable, I felt sorry for her at the beginning! :) I love Jaral as well, he often gets overlooked (at least, in my stories ;) ) so it was great to see him/her (My only pointer - in the fic, Jaral is called she, then he..). I look forward to reading more :D