Reviews for Crash and Burn
Let'sFortissimo chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
Nooo! What about the next chapter?! :O

( I 3 your story )
Kensi1997 chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
Please update again. I love this. I think this is the 4th time I've read it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Ok the story's great but if this is jj centric then shouldn't JJ be a little more injured? Cuz I mean, the tv show has yet to have JJ shot or seriously injured and I want to see ur take on her reaction of that. On a lighter note, I CLICKY CLICKY-ed so now I NEED my reward! Update!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Ok I haven't even started reading the story yet but the title caught my attention...I see why u chose it!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
good beggining intresting
MarnieWest chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Where have you disapeared to in the middle of this story?! It's great! You need to keep it going!
evilbunnygirl93 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I really love this! I hope you're considering continuing this maybe? Anyways, love the story so far!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
i go back and read this fic literally all the time. wish you had finished it!
r - r chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I like this story a lot - can't wait to find out what will happen next.

Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
When you gonna finish this? Um now. Yes. Yes do it now. That would be muchly appreciated(;
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
I know it's a JJ thing but add more Reid
Jen chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Love this. Its the real personality of all of them and its really good. I wonder how bad is JJ? Her side and her head? What happened to her side?
pipinheart chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
I just came across this, and would love to hear more they are all in a very bad sutuation...
SummerMistedDragon chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
wow! Great job!
TinaraXx chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Please update this asap... love it and i think we have waited long enough Xx ( this is for chapter 5 but i have already reviewed it before)