Reviews for Playing Doctor
Vampress6 chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
pleeeeeeeeeeease update soon
kawaiifox1 chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
loved it! update soon, k?
321 chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
oh no! poor axel! run after that paper, axel, run! he's so cute, i just wanna hug him! i care about his and roxas' story the most, so talk about them more please! (yah, that was selfish) but yeah, really good story right here, i can't wait for the next chapter! great work! :D
Wicked Winter chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
wow, I haven't read this in forever.

I loved this chapter. I cannot wait for the next one
Thatz chapter 8 . 3/15/2008

MARVEX FTW!
Thatz chapter 7 . 1/22/2008
YOU. ROCK.

This is SUCH a good fic, and here's my explanation for not reviewing. I printed it out, cause I had to get of the comp.

And now, here we go with the squealing.

ZEXION/DEMYX FTW! I loved the scene where Axel walked into the lounge and didn't notice them, BUT THAT STUPID WHORE WHO'S LIVING WITH ZEXION IS PISSING THE HELL OUT OF ME. ):

ALSO. I loved the introduction of Vexen. 8D PLEASE TELL ME YOU LIKE MARLYVEX. I would love you forever. And Kari... Hayner, was it?, is a rather interesting paring. 3

And so, I await the next chapter,

Thatz chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
ooh...

: BAD ROXAS.

Thatz chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
OH~ Axel as a doctor?

SEXY~

Iza chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
i really like ur Playing doctor story are you gonna update it?
Wicked Winter chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
um wow, I cannot believe half of the shit that's happened in here.

Ilove it.
LazyAfternoons chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
Zexion how could you do that to Demyx! Now go in the corner until the next chapter is up, which will hopefully be soon. Write more please!
kawaiifox1 chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
amazingly amazing! i love this story for sure. i understand the school crap. I haven't been able to keep up with reading the fics at all. tis quite sad. anyway, update when you can. for sure. :)
Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
I hope that Cerise bitch dies. Painfully.
Kitsunefan203 chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Hmm, I'll take a stab at who "The Professor" is...its either Luxord or a very annoyed Vexen who I give props to if he can deal with Yuffie
GROTESQUEpanda chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
lasknfsfowpen;snf

I tried to submit a review about three times, but it won't let me and I'm tired of retyping out everything again.

I think It's going to be MarlyVexen. 'Cause it's amazing. Could be Xiggy, but doubtful.

I didn't scream, I squee'd. Like a rabid fangirl. :'D