Reviews for All I want is Attention!
tmntfan4ever chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
OH MY GOD...this is FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! i'm gonna cry...MORE ANIMANIACS STORIES PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
I loved it... :3 3
1HTFFan chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
This was one great story! Scale to 2 1 to 10. 100000
Josh Schurer chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
I just finished the story, and it was great 10 out of 10!
pokemaster101 chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
That was so good! Been looking for a sad Animaniacs story!

I was thinking "What if he gets Raped?" and I read authors notes first and saw the word "rape" and was like "WHAT" then I'm like "Oh" when I read the whole sentence. XD

So sad...8'(

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
weirdsib chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
A sweet chapter to close off an amazing story. Great job!
Secret Saturn chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
This was beautiful, i almost cried...
goldengod 180 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
nice ending I hope there are future stories like this
TrueWarnersFan chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Ending is a bit of a letdown, even if written by Kaylamicheal (who ought to take over the unfinished works "second Chance" and "Battle for Acme Falls")

All in all, characters were so OOC that they're personalities were nonexistant and it might as well be switched over to FictionPress & change the names.

Frank Miller once said that he didn't believe in comic strip heroes acting like real people: "I don't want to see Superman or Batman with sweat leaking under their armpits onto their shirts". That could go for cartoon characters as well-who wants to see the Care Bears, The Warners, the Chipmunks, etc, with sweat under their armpits either-not if you're a real purist fan.
animeandcartoonsfreak chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
nice chapter nice and loving
goldengod 180 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
deep looking forward to the next chapter
weirdsib chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Beautiful chapter, with emotions clearly shown through the flowing writing. You show so much through the characters, and the pain they're feeling is evident through expressions and movements, not to mention the dialogue. Great job, and I can't wait to read more.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
I loved it please update more
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
D'awwwww! This is so sweet, but really sad! Poor Wakko, AND YAKKO. For such a cool, collected guy, Yakko was at such a helpless state! Oooooo I love it!
TrueWarnersFan chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
So Kaylamichael is writing this now? No wonder there's such a marked improvement to the writing.

So when's she going to start getting back to her own story "Shadows of the Past" and finish that instead of doctoring other people's unfinished stories?

Hopefully she'll finish this one at least.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »