Reviews for Family Counseling With the Dursleys
Chaos-Wolfy chapter 6 . 7/28
Oh god xD
Catchfire chapter 6 . 5/30
I want whatever was she gave Vernon. And please tell me she has weed to go with her hugs/ I mean circles of love. Other than that this was one very disturbing fabric. Good work. It takes a lot to creep me out.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 4/15
That's it?
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 3/4
i always wait for the moment Petunia will snap at Dudley, but it never seems to come. good story though, i like how you made Harry sarcastic and sharp-witted. it's a refreshing change from the weepy beaten-black-and-blue others fics seem to have an overdose of.
Brenden chapter 6 . 2/27
Goodwork
lipasnape chapter 6 . 1/19
Aargh. Well done. I wish I could read more about the Dursley-Potter therapy. There is so much material.
RamblingInsomniac chapter 6 . 1/17
was this meant to be funny? Harry has real issues of abuse which should have been dealt with. this vacillation between devil-may-care and serious creates an award story that is neither funny nor providing a resolution. this could have been so much better.
Gleas chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
This would be so much better for poor Harry if this was a muggleborn's parent or something... I have feeling he's gonna go completely nuts with this one...
Gleas chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Hilarious!
Gleas chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Err... that was rather brilliant and weird... do shrinks do that?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
I love how much Sass Harry has in him! This is hilarious! I can't wait to see what the therapist ends up saying about the whole family and what sort of measures she institutes.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Hilarious, but a bit overly OOC, don't you think?
watermelon-shotput chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
This is brilliant! I've absolutely loved the humor with the Dursleys and Harry, and it's so believable too! And the puppets! 'Cackles'
As a side note, it's good to see that there is some actually counseling taking place as well. While it's all well and good to just push things to the back of your mind, it is better that some of these problems are being heard and hopefully addressed by a trained professional.
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
Poor Harry, his relatives get off free while he is stuck in therapy :)
Neverlookingbackfromlife chapter 6 . 4/19/2015