Reviews for Family Counseling With the Dursleys
Randompersonreading3 chapter 6 . 7/11
This was hilarious.
Randompersonreading3 chapter 5 . 7/11
Quick mention: several times all ready was written instead of already.
mishap chapter 6 . 5/12
Sounds like normal therapy to me. If you aren't crazy when you start you will be when you're done.
lmao
this is really fucked up with how nice she is to harry's abusers and not to the abusee and any therapist worth their salt would understand what was going on. This chapter was disgusting.
lilyblaney chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
What the actual hell? I don’t know whether to laugh or yell
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2017
This was really funny. Lovely story.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
What in the &)8&)!)? Was that
FuzzyBoots chapter 6 . 4/27/2017
Oy... Harry could use a therapist. The catch, of course, is finding one to talk to who won't just assume he's crazy.

Very funny stuff. I was actually sort of hoping it would go on.
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Lol! I can't really picture canon harry saying something like that to Dudley, but Dudley got him back at the end, which is really great!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2017
*makes thoroughly undignified snorting sounds*
eirame chapter 6 . 3/5/2017
Crazy, and fascinating. I'm waiting for Harry to imitate Wednesday Addams and threaten Dr. Johannson with a puppet.
Thank you very much for making me laugh.
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
Well, this was very cute, though I have to say that I'm a little disappointed that this is the end. I guess I was kind of hoping to see more of Harry's therapy...

Maybe have him accidently learn occlumency? hehe
Chaos-Wolfy chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
Oh god xD
Catchfire chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
I want whatever was she gave Vernon. And please tell me she has weed to go with her hugs/ I mean circles of love. Other than that this was one very disturbing fabric. Good work. It takes a lot to creep me out.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 4/15/2016