Reviews for Family Counseling With the Dursleys
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 3/27
Lol! I can't really picture canon harry saying something like that to Dudley, but Dudley got him back at the end, which is really great!
*makes thoroughly undignified snorting sounds*
eirame chapter 6 . 3/5
Crazy, and fascinating. I'm waiting for Harry to imitate Wednesday Addams and threaten Dr. Johannson with a puppet.
Thank you very much for making me laugh.
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
Well, this was very cute, though I have to say that I'm a little disappointed that this is the end. I guess I was kind of hoping to see more of Harry's therapy...

Maybe have him accidently learn occlumency? hehe
Chaos-Wolfy chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
Oh god xD
Catchfire chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
I want whatever was she gave Vernon. And please tell me she has weed to go with her hugs/ I mean circles of love. Other than that this was one very disturbing fabric. Good work. It takes a lot to creep me out.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
That's it?
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
i always wait for the moment Petunia will snap at Dudley, but it never seems to come. good story though, i like how you made Harry sarcastic and sharp-witted. it's a refreshing change from the weepy beaten-black-and-blue others fics seem to have an overdose of.
Brenden chapter 6 . 2/27/2016
Goodwork
lipasnape chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
Aargh. Well done. I wish I could read more about the Dursley-Potter therapy. There is so much material.
RamblingInsomniac chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
was this meant to be funny? Harry has real issues of abuse which should have been dealt with. this vacillation between devil-may-care and serious creates an award story that is neither funny nor providing a resolution. this could have been so much better.
Gleas chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
This would be so much better for poor Harry if this was a muggleborn's parent or something... I have feeling he's gonna go completely nuts with this one...
Gleas chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Hilarious!
Gleas chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Err... that was rather brilliant and weird... do shrinks do that?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
I love how much Sass Harry has in him! This is hilarious! I can't wait to see what the therapist ends up saying about the whole family and what sort of measures she institutes.