Reviews for Family Counseling With the Dursleys
lilyblaney chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
What the actual hell? I don’t know whether to laugh or yell
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2017
This was really funny. Lovely story.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
What in the &)8&)!)? Was that
FuzzyBoots chapter 6 . 4/27/2017
Oy... Harry could use a therapist. The catch, of course, is finding one to talk to who won't just assume he's crazy.

Very funny stuff. I was actually sort of hoping it would go on.
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Lol! I can't really picture canon harry saying something like that to Dudley, but Dudley got him back at the end, which is really great!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2017
*makes thoroughly undignified snorting sounds*
eirame chapter 6 . 3/5/2017
Crazy, and fascinating. I'm waiting for Harry to imitate Wednesday Addams and threaten Dr. Johannson with a puppet.
Thank you very much for making me laugh.
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
Well, this was very cute, though I have to say that I'm a little disappointed that this is the end. I guess I was kind of hoping to see more of Harry's therapy...

Maybe have him accidently learn occlumency? hehe
Chaos-Wolfy chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
Oh god xD
Catchfire chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
I want whatever was she gave Vernon. And please tell me she has weed to go with her hugs/ I mean circles of love. Other than that this was one very disturbing fabric. Good work. It takes a lot to creep me out.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
That's it?
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
i always wait for the moment Petunia will snap at Dudley, but it never seems to come. good story though, i like how you made Harry sarcastic and sharp-witted. it's a refreshing change from the weepy beaten-black-and-blue others fics seem to have an overdose of.
Brenden chapter 6 . 2/27/2016
Goodwork
lipasnape chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
Aargh. Well done. I wish I could read more about the Dursley-Potter therapy. There is so much material.
RamblingInsomniac chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
was this meant to be funny? Harry has real issues of abuse which should have been dealt with. this vacillation between devil-may-care and serious creates an award story that is neither funny nor providing a resolution. this could have been so much better.