Reviews for The Stranger Sitting In That Room
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
You portrayed the anguish that David was going through quite nicely. Thanks for writing this. :)
Francine S chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
:(, sad 1, but awesome, really love that we really get into davids head :)
Patty chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I'm hurting too and Colby wasn't even my partner!

Very reasonable look at David's feelings. You caught his feelings nicely. Thank you.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
this was so sad. BUT COLBY IS INNOCENT. He would never do such a thing. *cries* I loved it!
Canary chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Great job. This story summed up the way I felt watching that episode. I'm still reeling with shock over it.
66baka chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
looks good. i loved it. true emotion.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I just watched that episode and I can't believe it either. You did a great job with David in this story.
123girl chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
You're so right! i can't honestly believe that Colby is a spy! I feel bad for david though. :( Next season they have to go more indepth about what happened or I bet a bunch of Colby/ David fans will definitely have some words for the Writers!
Jane chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
This was really nice, but David's wrong about one thing - well, partly wrong. Being a boss is a lot like being a parent, you feel responsible for everything your people do. When they succeed, you're proud, when they let you down, you wonder where you went wrong, what else you could have done. Don, who already has trust and control issues, will torment and question himself about this one for a long time. One way or another, losing a part of your team is like losing family.
Flash Foreward chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Nice. So sad. I couldn't believe it was Colby (I still don't... I'm in denial). Nice look into David's thoughts. Great job.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
LOL You jumped all over this, didn't you?

I KNOW! OMG! COLBY! I can't believe it either. I keep telling myself he's covering for someone or SOMETHING. He can't be leaving the show. I refuse to believe that. I'll cry if that's the case. :-(

This was a good story. I really think that's what David was feeling in this episode. Oh, didn't you just cry when David was crying? Uh, so sad. :-( Good job!
Karen chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
That was really sad and I can't believe that he was a spy either. They really tossed us a curve ball on this one. WOW. Great story and really putting into words how hurt David must feel.
LindaL24 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Wow! You've already written an epilog for Janus. You must have taken a speed-writing class. :-)

I really liked it...and the title was right on the money. Perfect!
PyroDragon2006 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Nice. I don't think anyone can believe that Colby is a spy.