Reviews for High Speed Dating
Jynx0854 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Oh I loved it. Any chance of a sequal?
Jynx0854 chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Oh those surveys were perfect. I'm glad he understood about her rape. I thought the falling to sleep was priceless.
Jynx0854 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Well I would say the 3 ladies were very successful!
Jynx0854 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Oh do I love the banter between Jason and Liz!.
Jynx0854 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Love the concept of this s/l. There intro to each other was so funny. Looking forward to this.
retiredlady chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
I love this story!
Amilyna chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
That story was great...I loved it

Keep on writing I will keep on reading

eyesonu chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
Well just another wonderful story, Please update soon I really like these two. They are so cute and I absolutely love the way Jason loves to get on Liz's nerves and she feeds off of it. So two weeks huh I wonder if she can hold out that long.

pwrmom2 chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
I just loved this fic. Love the chemistray and love how at the end they slowed it down knowing they are both in it for the long haul. Great job.
Jessica chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Loved this story! It made me miss Brenda and Lucy! And Emily. I wish this was part of the GH storyline. I look forward to more of your stories.
Eunice chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
You did it again Charlynn...wrotte another wonderful Liason story for me to read, LOVED IT!
Max Cale chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
Oh my gosh, this story rocks! It so totally rocks! I wish Liason could be like this and have this kind of intense love for one another. You are definitly a writer. Please keep up the work and give us Liason fans a little more of this story. You've also got a great imagination. Love, love, love the love making part. Keep up the Liason stories, for it's Liason 4 Ever!
pinklady34 chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
that was awesome! i wished there was a sequel. you left me wanting more.
southern cross chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
oh great meeting! They were snarky and rude. Loved it.

Elizabeth and tequila cannot be a good mix. and thank heavens the beard is gone!
southern cross chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
what a great opening! I love that emily and brenda were talking to each other the whole time.

i am a little curious about jason's beard...

elizabeth is feisty and i love it.

cannot wait to get onto the next part.