Reviews for To Greet A Friend
ecurps chapter 1 . 7/4
Age is always so gods damned cute. X3 I've wondered if there's an Age and Iolaous ship among Heroic Age fans.
Nameless Namer chapter 1 . 5/30
AWWWWW! I can totally see this happening. It is so adorable and workout being out of character. This story is great! I know it deserves a favorite for being so awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ssssooo CUTE
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Love the story~
Lu66Na chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
XD jeje eso es propio de Age.
Vas a continuar la historia?
No se si te guste el yaoi, pero serĂ­a genial que se desarrollara una historia entre Iolaous y Age.
Oasis of the Ancient Dragoon chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Could you please make a bunch of oneshot with Dhianeila and Age in one story. Pretty please with a cherry on top!
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I love this, because Age would totally do that -and the others would react in just that way

Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
this was so adorable
Almorlyx chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
LOL that was AMAZING! XD
ALCsisMTY chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
So cuuuuuuuuuuuute. I really liked this fic. I wish that someone *looks around* writes a story about Ilineus x Age in K. And one day *emotional music playing at the background* Ill be that person. I really want there to be more fics of heroic age in fanfiction, theres almost nothing.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Heroic Age was an okay show, however it lacked humor, but this fic helps me to overlook this, to see Age's kissing spree is too funny to ignore.
Grava chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
that is soooo what Age would do! he's like a puppy that doesn't know that books aren't food, or can't quite figure out the dog door.
Ryoko Lamperouge chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
LOL! very good fic! i loved it!

D
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
AGE IS SO CUTE! I love this! It's just so flipping adorable!
Amaxo chapter 1 . 4/21/2010