Reviews for To Greet A Friend
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ssssooo CUTE
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 9/6
Love the story~
Lu66Na chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
XD jeje eso es propio de Age.
Vas a continuar la historia?
No se si te guste el yaoi, pero serĂ­a genial que se desarrollara una historia entre Iolaous y Age.
Oasis of the Ancient Dragoon chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Could you please make a bunch of oneshot with Dhianeila and Age in one story. Pretty please with a cherry on top!
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I love this, because Age would totally do that -and the others would react in just that way

Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
this was so adorable
Almorlyx chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
LOL that was AMAZING! XD
ALCsisMTY chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
So cuuuuuuuuuuuute. I really liked this fic. I wish that someone *looks around* writes a story about Ilineus x Age in K. And one day *emotional music playing at the background* Ill be that person. I really want there to be more fics of heroic age in fanfiction, theres almost nothing.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Heroic Age was an okay show, however it lacked humor, but this fic helps me to overlook this, to see Age's kissing spree is too funny to ignore.
Grava chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
that is soooo what Age would do! he's like a puppy that doesn't know that books aren't food, or can't quite figure out the dog door.
Ryoko Lamperouge chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
LOL! very good fic! i loved it!

angelrider13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
AGE IS SO CUTE! I love this! It's just so flipping adorable!
Dragonwarz50 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
True Age is pretty clueless
beyond the shadows chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Haha. Precious. Absolutely loved this! Great idea and great execution.
PassionIsLove chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I loved this fanfic. Age is one of my fav. characters! He is such a caring, and heoric type of person. Wishing only to help others when needed, but still wanting to stay a child at heart.

:D hehe gotta love it!