Reviews for Fun With Whipped Cream
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Ouch. Score, Shizuru: inifinity. Natsuki: zero.

...That's got to sting your biker pride. Lol! Cute oneshot!
weluvgirlswithglasses chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
::clapclap:: Good job. I enjoy some short and silly fun, especially when you can write them both so well. I liked it.
0xnaomix0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
haha. this was really funny! poor natsuki... i wonder if she'll ever be able to win an argument.

great job!

Yukinou chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
? KINKY, INDEED! I like. :)

I wonder what Shizuru and Natsuki is going to buy...

Maybe whipped cream? Honey? I wonder!I shall say no more of this sort, Im afraid my playful side will scare away people.
centauri2002 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Ahh, that was a nice reprieve from the previous angst. *happy sigh*

Sometimes I like just reading dialogue, because it can be so damn entertaining. Especially between this pair. I don't think I've read anything quite as delightful as the interaction between these two, whether it's in this fic or a few others I can think of. Dialogue is so hard to pull off as well and you did so wonderfully. I wish I could do it as well. Teach me? :P

Natsuki's protestations were rather funny here. Sticky and melty? Haha, the poor girl will never win an argument against Shizuru that way! Hmm, I wonder if she could ever win one anyway? Interesting thought. ;)

One thing. I had to pause at the use of the word "Darn" by Natsuki. I just think that's rather... mild for her. Yes, I know I'm being picky now. I guess it depends where you come from whether you consider that word mild or not so I can let it slide for that reason. ~_0 But then again, there wasn't much to indicate she was at all foul-mouthed in the series, I think that's a fan made assumption. Oh dear. :o

I love Shizuru's logic! And I'm glad Natsuki sees the light. Hehe. And Shizuru's excitement is just so cute. It's adorable to see Natsuki trying to keep up that gruff demeanour too, bless her. She does try so hard and yet she fails in the end. Gotta love it. ;)

So thank you for sharing this, it was a pleasure to read! I shall end my review here as I could babble on and on. We wouldn't want this becoming longer than the actual story now eh? ~_0
voidfanfic chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I can't believe I'm only just reading this...I...I don't know how I could miss it! This was marvellously wicked and fun.
808tenshi chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Hi! Aww, too short...;_; But it was...amusing? Heh. I Know what they're gonna do! They're gonna have a whipped creme pie eating contest right? Where, you know, you tie your hands behind your back and see who can finish first, right? D

Hahaha, sorry, I had to, since it seems everyone else seemed to have dirty thoughts I needed to dust off my halo. _ Anyway, good job.
TwinBladeWarrior chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
what can i say?

I think Natsuki would prefer mayo but cream is so kinkier

Unfortunately now i can't drag my mind a way from a somewhat less innocent fiction involving a very similar experiment (and a hilarious discussion about the pH of mayo and its possible effects on... certain areas which followed)

gah out! out! out!

Um, yeah bye

renny-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2007

i missed you tamsen. anyways, XD! im glad. youre alive! XD. m...and this is interesting...-imagines- lol. mmkay. v

Sephy-Stabbity chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
oh la la ;P trust Shizu to think of stuff like dat hehehe _sighs and turns around to look at em evil bad images, making me wanna looka at you mumbles at the injustice of the world
Sayosi chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Oh yes, no 'walked' and no 'emerald'. Good job! *thumbs up* Mou, must you always blame me?

Yes, dear Natsuki, it may be sticky and melty, but who's stopping you from hopping in the shower afterwards with your willing companion? Shizuru lives off of her manipulation skills, I swear. 'Tis all in good fun, though.

Really, I would love to see how you would continue this, no matter how much trouble you say you have with such things. Hm, I may have to add a little something to something. Hee.
guubear chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Now I can't get the picture out of my mind... I wonder "where" Shizuru is going to put the good kind of whipped cream on... Hmm... Good kind of mayo next time for Natsuki, maybe?
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
...You're going to leave it there! You can't!- That's...that's...mean!

I love how you focused on Natsuki's pretend disagreement with Shizuru- It was very cute!

...I would Love to see more!

Great Job!

ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Whipped cream, huh? sounds good to me...m so sticky and creamy and yummy and so fun to eat, especially with two ppl. lol Shizuru is so naughty HOT! *dies*
shiznats chapter 1 . 5/19/2007 cute...i wanna know what's so sticky soon