Reviews for Sin
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
You can run but you can't hide!
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
So, Bets, the head honcho of GJA, is afraid of a robotics engineer? Hell hath no fury...
BEAVIS86 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Aww man a clif hanger

Awell good stoy anyway
Gaploon chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Damn V is so scary... So Betty's roses are no use! Vivian maybe use thorns of the roses to cut Betty! *RIP*

Running will not save u but you can try!

I love Betty/Vivian story's...shame that they are not very common pairing! Hopeful there will be more story's about them!
last white feather chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Ooh, nice, I loved how you described everything. I think Betty and Vivian make a cute couple (in my own weird, demented way lol) :D
Nidoking16 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Haha... that was a fun little thing, there. I have to admit I never really thought of those two together.

You did it well, and it was nice. Betty running from a livid Dr. Porter is quite a mental picture. lol

Another good story, another fun read, keep it up and I'll have nothing to do but read your stories! P
Chibi-Izzum Voyeurism chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
WHAT! thats it! Your not going to make a hot angry lesbian sex scene! FEATURING THE EVERY SEXY GODDESS VIVIAN AD THE GOOD DIRECTOR BETTY!

Your freakin' Lunatic! You know what your not a freakin Luatic, because there wasn't even any freakin' in this lil fic! Your a stark raving mad Lunatic!

*cries*
CastaS chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
great one, i enjoyed reading it.
Silent Wrath chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Hell I was scared and t was Betty she was after.

Way to go Bets'!

Thanks for the read.

-Wrath
my gaurdian HaruHara chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
i really6 liked this story it was sdo funny in my opinian

except some of the metaphors and simalies were a bit over the top

and in closing

RUN BETTY RUN!
PsychoRyko chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
The head of Global Justice running like a frightened mouse from her blond girlfriend. That is something I would SO pay to see XP
Soulasylum chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
hehehe Betty needs to be spanked... Badly rofl Excellent story btw I had a soft spot for BettyXVivian since Honor Bound and Tea Time.
someone-is-online chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Betty and Vivian is what I looked for in Honor Bound. It's nice to see them again. Is it too much too ask for another chapter?
eoraptor chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Not bad really... but it was just a little bit heavy on the metaphor and simile for my tastes. Still, as long as someone enjoys it, that's what's most important huh?
creativetoo chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Wow. With that ending...this deserves at least one more chapter. :)

Run Betty! Run! :)

I've got a feeling that Betty won't be running very far...and that Vivian's anger will turn to something else very quickly. Wink, wink. :)