Reviews for Pros and Cons
Anonms chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Why Gabriella and Troy not eat potato ? Do not like potato ? Is life. Must be to have potato. . .
ZacFan18 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Very cute! I love the themes of Gabriella's structure and her pros and cons. It was very nicely executed. And, of course, I enjoyed how Troy handled it all. :-)
zanessahearts chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This is cute, i love Gabriella being paranoid about these things it's halarious :)

good job
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This story is extremely well-written. Underdeveloped plots seem to be plaguing fanfiction these days. I'm happy to say that this story did not catch that heinous disease. Long story short: I liked it. It was very readable. :)
Paigey08 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aw that was totally cute]]x
BaByVanessa093 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
ok I wanna make a list myself :D

Pro:

-This story made me smile

-I love Troyella Stories

-Troy is soo sweet

-I really thought they were going to break up o.o, so I was so HAPPY when they didn't :D

-I LOVE THIS ONESHOT!

and noow Con:

-ehh

-uhh

-I duuno o.o

:D
CocoNuGGeTx chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Pro: I love EVERYTHING about this story

con: ...why's everything in bold?

XoXo S
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
funny really

cya soon

kr

o
cheaterinpink chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
that was so cutely weird. lol. i think gabriella is sort of creepy; she's SO obsessive, compulsive and strange. And paranoid. It's really funny too, especially the part where gabriella said she couldn't get the difference between the player and the basketball and troy said that the player, er, has the arms... and, um, legs. LOL. EXCELLENT JOB!

AB
Love is 130 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
loved it lol
iLovexVHxCUx chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
i know you made this a while ago but that was very very good. i pretty much cried when i read your Dear Gabriella story and your Sincerly Vanessa story is so real. and very funny because what 'she' says is so random and its super funny. :] this was a very nice writing as well. :] you have alot of talent and an even bigger future.
BellaEdwardZanessa.x chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
haha, that was so cute, i loved it! x
Ella chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
OMG this was one of the best, if not the best one-shot's that I have ever read! I have read many of your stories, and they are so absolutly, positively, wonderful. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
you have the most amazing and creative stories! and not only this one, i loved your 'dear gabriella' oneshot too~
wethedreamers chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Oh I loved this!

It was so funny and cute!

Grate job!