Reviews for Triple Identity
I like hercule in this story. He is actually nice compared to other fics.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 57 . 2/21
Something I don't understand, Krillin already told the girls a version of Gohan's past, which included being kidnapped and watching his dad die (in Krillin's version he saidthought his dad diedWhen he explained Gohan's reaction to beating up, almost killing, Erasa's ex-boyfriend and his cohorts that attempted to assault Erasa during the robbery in I think it was South City during their 2 month stay with Gohan after the android attack that destroyed the school. When we found out what happened to Lime.
So why are the girls acting shocked when they learned he was kidnapped and watched his dad getting beaten up and die?
rainne.2000.16 chapter 35 . 2/20
Oh little sisters. .. that was really mean of Bra.
llli chapter 67 . 11/12/2020
Buena. Historia pero seria cool que Goku. Fuese. Revivido y Gohan se quede con algien mad lo unico malo es que es pareja con Videl
Tenjo chapter 11 . 9/24/2020
You lost my interest with this. The first real ‘original’ predicament and instead of the protagonist doing something, you spend numerous chapters focused entirely on the unlikeable bad guy and sucking the dick of the characterless Commander. I wanted to enjoy the story, but I can’t; on top of the shitty way you’ve gone about this whole arc (which somehow drags on even worse than the actual DBZ series despite only being eleven chapters in) your protagonist is spineless and as unlikeable as the bad guy.
Tenjo chapter 11 . 9/24/2020
Why are you still dragging this on? Fucking hell.
Tenjo chapter 8 . 9/24/2020
I also don’t like the progression. The violence is fine and the hostage situation is fine, but the guy you have doing it is beyond annoying with his endless exposition.
Tenjo chapter 7 . 9/24/2020
I have trouble reading these stories because the whole time I’m just sitting here wishing Gohan would tell Chichi to fuck off. Hiding his powers makes no sense and it makes even less sense in a situation like this where lives are on the line. She’s got to get her priorities straight and Gohan needs to stop listening to the selfish cunt. If it wasn’t already obvious, I seriously hate Chichi. She forced her son to do nothing but study, not caring about his own wishes and not caring that he was already more than qualified for any career that requires academic prowess. He chose to fight to save people and she acted like it wasn’t as important as studying, and even after he was traumatised after seeing people he cared about dying her response was barely a moment of concern before making him study again. In your story he already has an insanely good career and is happy, but she decides to send him to school against his wishes because she wants her son to have a degree his doesn’t need and she wants him to give her grandchildren, all the while threatening him to keep his heritage a secret like it’s something to be ashamed of.

I get that most of it’s meant to be comedic relief in the manga and anime, but when you think of it as real she’s downright abusive and emotionally neglectful.
Grandsebo chapter 1 . 1/4/2020
Some spelling errors but great story telling
iMysticalDBZ chapter 45 . 9/1/2019
I’m glad I decided to re-read this. I’ve enjoyed it
iMysticalDBZ chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
One of the best stories ever. Started reading it when I was still a kid and finished it a few years ago. About to re-read this. Excited
Maritza92 chapter 67 . 8/17/2019
please update again I would love to know what happens next
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
Interesting start
thev chapter 67 . 12/19/2018
Pretty great story. I liked the explanation for Gohan's three personas. Cogratz. Too bad you stopped writing.
Staravia2.0 chapter 67 . 12/11/2018
This was an amazing read! It's hard to find fics that are this long in general, but also keep true to the quality you presented in the first few chapters. I appreciated the fact that Gohan being the commander completely surprising me. I actually never saw it coming but thinking back on it, there were small hints here and there. Also I have never seen this level of bromance between Gohan and Sharperner before and I gotta say, I absolutely loved it. I think that in itself added stability to Gohan. I'm sorry to see this fic not get continued, but I understand that life gets in the way and how people comment get you down, but what you did write was amazing.
1,909 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »