Reviews for Triple Identity
DemoDemon chapter 14 . 6/12
Nice Beast Wars reference at the end there
barely into chapter two and im already out, like how in the fuck would you not have your godmother/boss/litrally one of the only people in your social circles number?

the fuck do you need to go through a random oc for?
gabelou1991 chapter 19 . 9/20/2023
Dans un sens hercule et un tueur en série dans le sens où il dit avoir tué cell et ses sbires.
gabelou1991 chapter 6 . 9/20/2023
Ellébore conne ou quoi ?
Elle est plus forte que les forces spéciales.
Astroman1000 chapter 2 . 5/3/2023
Being a kid is thinking Saiyaman is lame. Being an adult is appreciating the fact that Gohan has a personality and that personality is being a big fat dork.
Astroman1000 chapter 1 . 5/3/2023
Everything is pretty solid except for that first paragraph…. Who has Gohan killed aside from Cell? I mean, that’s a pretty big deal and serious thing to say about a character.

Love the Vegeta thing tho, hope that shapes up into something more since you kinda off-screened his final character arc.
Jpx0999 chapter 47 . 11/5/2022
captain ginyu watching everything
frostbittenk9 chapter 18 . 9/4/2022
What? A single sip of spiked punch sets a saiyan off for a few days? Even if it was the most poisonous thing to a saiyan, it shouldn't be that way for Gohan. He's half human, amd humans are resistant to it. And don't give me crap about saiyans organs working differently. The fact that a hybrid was even possible means that they are similar enough. Also, being a hybrid, his biology would be different from both saiyans and humans. Admittedly, I skimmed through the last few pages, due to the fact that the DRAGGED ON. Like, seriously, I felt like it would never end. So, I may have missed something important, forgive me.
Time Emperor chapter 2 . 4/23/2022
You couldn't leave out Saiyaman? The second worst character to ever be created besides Hercule? That's just uncool.
Wally991 chapter 15 . 1/23/2022
Jesus fucking Christ! WHY are you giving so much importance to some minor OC character that isn't even strong in comparison to the Z fighters?! Is so lame, at this point I'm just skipping chaptera
M1stymix chapter 61 . 10/27/2021
kinda disappointed this story is discontinued. This is some top quality writing and for me on the same level with Parcasious. The story line was really intresting tbh especially with the surprises like Gohan's MPD. I also like each characters background story their personal development and even relationship development was really good. Even though it's dragon ball you even made some mundane type of story like the boxing I really like that and it flows well with the story. I Hope you would be able to return and finish this story.
Mikey45 chapter 67 . 7/20/2021
I love this stories. It is one of the best I have red. Please make a chapter 68 please this is really good I mean if you want to you don’t have to if you don’t want to. Keep up the great work stay safe and healthy everyone
Guest chapter 51 . 4/27/2021
I like hercule in this story. He is actually nice compared to other fics.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 57 . 2/21/2021
Something I don't understand, Krillin already told the girls a version of Gohan's past, which included being kidnapped and watching his dad die (in Krillin's version he saidthought his dad diedWhen he explained Gohan's reaction to beating up, almost killing, Erasa's ex-boyfriend and his cohorts that attempted to assault Erasa during the robbery in I think it was South City during their 2 month stay with Gohan after the android attack that destroyed the school. When we found out what happened to Lime.
So why are the girls acting shocked when they learned he was kidnapped and watched his dad getting beaten up and die?
rainne.2000.16 chapter 35 . 2/20/2021
Oh little sisters. .. that was really mean of Bra.
1,921 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »