Reviews for Triple Identity
Time Emperor chapter 2 . 4/23
You couldn't leave out Saiyaman? The second worst character to ever be created besides Hercule? That's just uncool.
Wally991 chapter 15 . 1/23
Jesus fucking Christ! WHY are you giving so much importance to some minor OC character that isn't even strong in comparison to the Z fighters?! Is so lame, at this point I'm just skipping chaptera
M1stymix chapter 61 . 10/27/2021
kinda disappointed this story is discontinued. This is some top quality writing and for me on the same level with Parcasious. The story line was really intresting tbh especially with the surprises like Gohan's MPD. I also like each characters background story their personal development and even relationship development was really good. Even though it's dragon ball you even made some mundane type of story like the boxing I really like that and it flows well with the story. I Hope you would be able to return and finish this story.
Mikey45 chapter 67 . 7/20/2021
I love this stories. It is one of the best I have red. Please make a chapter 68 please this is really good I mean if you want to you don’t have to if you don’t want to. Keep up the great work stay safe and healthy everyone
Guest chapter 51 . 4/27/2021
I like hercule in this story. He is actually nice compared to other fics.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 57 . 2/21/2021
Something I don't understand, Krillin already told the girls a version of Gohan's past, which included being kidnapped and watching his dad die (in Krillin's version he saidthought his dad diedWhen he explained Gohan's reaction to beating up, almost killing, Erasa's ex-boyfriend and his cohorts that attempted to assault Erasa during the robbery in I think it was South City during their 2 month stay with Gohan after the android attack that destroyed the school. When we found out what happened to Lime.
So why are the girls acting shocked when they learned he was kidnapped and watched his dad getting beaten up and die?
rainne.2000.16 chapter 35 . 2/20/2021
Oh little sisters. .. that was really mean of Bra.
llli chapter 67 . 11/12/2020
Buena. Historia pero seria cool que Goku. Fuese. Revivido y Gohan se quede con algien mad lo unico malo es que es pareja con Videl
Tenjo chapter 11 . 9/24/2020
You lost my interest with this. The first real ‘original’ predicament and instead of the protagonist doing something, you spend numerous chapters focused entirely on the unlikeable bad guy and sucking the dick of the characterless Commander. I wanted to enjoy the story, but I can’t; on top of the shitty way you’ve gone about this whole arc (which somehow drags on even worse than the actual DBZ series despite only being eleven chapters in) your protagonist is spineless and as unlikeable as the bad guy.
Tenjo chapter 11 . 9/24/2020
Why are you still dragging this on? Fucking hell.
Tenjo chapter 8 . 9/24/2020
I also don’t like the progression. The violence is fine and the hostage situation is fine, but the guy you have doing it is beyond annoying with his endless exposition.
Tenjo chapter 7 . 9/24/2020
I have trouble reading these stories because the whole time I’m just sitting here wishing Gohan would tell Chichi to fuck off. Hiding his powers makes no sense and it makes even less sense in a situation like this where lives are on the line. She’s got to get her priorities straight and Gohan needs to stop listening to the selfish cunt. If it wasn’t already obvious, I seriously hate Chichi. She forced her son to do nothing but study, not caring about his own wishes and not caring that he was already more than qualified for any career that requires academic prowess. He chose to fight to save people and she acted like it wasn’t as important as studying, and even after he was traumatised after seeing people he cared about dying her response was barely a moment of concern before making him study again. In your story he already has an insanely good career and is happy, but she decides to send him to school against his wishes because she wants her son to have a degree his doesn’t need and she wants him to give her grandchildren, all the while threatening him to keep his heritage a secret like it’s something to be ashamed of.

I get that most of it’s meant to be comedic relief in the manga and anime, but when you think of it as real she’s downright abusive and emotionally neglectful.
Grandsebo chapter 1 . 1/4/2020
Some spelling errors but great story telling
iMysticalDBZ chapter 45 . 9/1/2019
I’m glad I decided to re-read this. I’ve enjoyed it
iMysticalDBZ chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
One of the best stories ever. Started reading it when I was still a kid and finished it a few years ago. About to re-read this. Excited
1,913 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »