Reviews for Triple Identity
Randamwriter chapter 65 . 12/30/2013
Well I been reading the story from start to finish and so far it has been keeping in. I look forward to your next update and how you will approach the Buu saga
strangebloke chapter 48 . 12/28/2013
Moral of the story being: Drunk sex with your best friend is a good idea and never has bad consequences. Also, getting two of you best friends seriously wasted so THAT they'll have drunk sex is not at all weird and will also work out well.

Seriously, I really like this story and the way you've written it, but the romance angle has actually gotten really creepy for me. The romance subplot is turning into a bunch of fantasies strung together in no particular order. It kind of disgusts me how the canon relationship was pretty emotional and cute, but here its devolved to:

Erasa: "Videl, check dat ass!"
Videl: *frowns and nods, having checked dat ass*
break
Gohan: "I like them, they're pretty cool"
Sharpner: "YAH but what about their TITS?"

I'm not saying your a bad writer or anything; far from it. I just disagree with the direction that you've taken this. Gohan is appealing because he is sweet and innocent. Sharpner 'fixing' him isn't really interesting character development. It makes him more generic.

That said, you've already written so much of this story that this review is pretty much meaningless. But... well, you wanted feedback, so here it is.
Angel Fantasy chapter 65 . 12/28/2013
Well, that was one hell of a fight. I must admit I feared Videl would lose to Spopovitch, but thankfully Gohan saved her life and reputation at the same time. Good work on the chapter!
Xiaou Nem chapter 65 . 12/24/2013
Keep up the good work!
It will be interesting to read about Gohan and Videl - no longer secret! :-)
Actually I felt that the original DBZ had a lit bit too little romance after the tournament started. It was as if they had established "the couple", nothing else needed to be done. And that's just not how a relationship works. (Well, according to experience at least, I imagine there might be exceptions...)
windblade8 chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
now i remeaber why i never read this because it stops being about gohan like 7 chapters ago i could've sworn i was reading DBZ not an army fic
Shinen no Hikari chapter 65 . 12/18/2013
I'm surprised that fight didn't surpass the thirty minute time limit
android727 chapter 65 . 12/17/2013
Do u know what this fanfic did to me?! I was sooooooooo obsessed that I was reading DURING class! That is a huge step for goody two shoes me! Lol but in all seriousness( even though that did happen and is a serious manner) this fanfic was epic! I have a feeling I know what is going to happen, but I guess I will just have to wait(ugh I hate doing that) and see!.
isoulmani chapter 65 . 12/15/2013
Dun Dun Dun.! That was Completly unexpected. A good old chapter that had a wonderful suprise. With somthing like dbz all of the major plot twists has been done to death. Gero was a shock but not out of the realm of possibility. What ever our intrepid heros face next is really unknown and that only make the end result better.
dcp1992 chapter 65 . 12/14/2013
Great chapter! Glad to see this went differently than cannon, compaird to most people who write chapters like this. It's a refreshing change and you put your own unique twist to it. I loved this fight with Videl, it was awesome. Loved it when Gohan stepped In at the end too, it was great. Update soon!
MasenkoX chapter 65 . 12/14/2013
I liked it! Thanks for updating.
NatNicole chapter 65 . 12/14/2013
U-oh! Gero's STILL not out of the picture! Kinda cool, since he IS a villain from Dragonball.
Rashelle chapter 65 . 12/14/2013
Loved this chapter! And go Videl! ;)
jcogginsa chapter 65 . 12/14/2013
nice chapter all around. Videl I clearly much stronger than she was in canon, though obviously she's not on any of the Z fighters level
felixng2013 chapter 65 . 12/13/2013
Nice for a second I thought Videl would lose. Really interested in seeing what the rest of the suped out Majins can do.
maximusrexmundi chapter 65 . 12/13/2013
Woo! Great chapter! Glad Videl actually won that. I wasn't sure she could pull it off against the powered up Spopovich.
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not really feeling the HeroBabadi bit. For one I honestly never thought either of them were that clever. Hero was admittedly a genius scientist, but was tactically stupid. Basically all his plans were just throwing more power at stuff, and if that didn't work, throw MORE power at stuff! Mwuhaha! His one masterwork (Cell) was literally all his computer following the instructions 'see strong guy, add DNA.' Not much involvement. And as for Babadi, dude was a tad off his rocker if you know what im saying ;-) Now, obviously I'm still gonna read, cuz frankly this is in my top 3 favorite fanfics, but i just wanted to say my bit.
I did want to hear your opinion on a little scenario I thought of though. I thought of it when you mentioned the chamber of evil. If you recall from the Baba's Tournament saga (where they fought fortuneteller Baba's minions for... reasons), there was a fighter (devil guy) who used a move that focused the evil in someone and made it explode, killing anyone (basically a 1-hit KO that didn't require the users ki). The 'joke' was that Goku was pure of heart so the guy freaked out and gave up. Question is this: do you think that move could kill Buu? I honestly think yes (its obviously magic, and Buu is clearly a being composed entirely of evil) but would love a second opinion.
1,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »