Reviews for Triple Identity
Random chapter 67 . 1/31/2014
Seriously. This is the best Fic I've ever read that covers the Buu saga. Keep up the amazing work!
jcogginsa chapter 67 . 1/31/2014
Very different from the canon.

Was Gohan fighting at full force or holding back? Because it doesn't really make sense for Kibito to be stronger in melee than a full power Gohan
Strazor chapter 67 . 1/31/2014
I think it's a great into to the Babidi saga. Also I liked how you made the story like the show , yet it has its own flair and it isn't like other G/V in Babidi sega stories. Keep up the work!
-Straz
Guest chapter 67 . 1/31/2014
good work
Marinelife37 chapter 67 . 1/31/2014
Great chapter. I do wonder what the enemy is using to revive Buu since they didn't use Gohan's energy. I do hope that Vegeta doesn't become a slave like in the canon.
Lawrensu chapter 67 . 1/31/2014
your fic is good. how about trying a time travel or something on vegetasei? i think it'd be good
So chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
So is this story even about Gohan? Cause it seems to be about some weird military force, and not actually about dbz at all
Shadow Tricked chapter 66 . 1/21/2014
hope you update soon
Shadow Tricked chapter 56 . 1/20/2014
wtf... I have seriously enjoyed this story thus far but making gohan into the commander and giving him a multiple personality disorder is to much man
Random chapter 66 . 1/20/2014
I LOVE how Gohan finally gets to fight Kibito. And especially how he just gets to fight for the sake of fighting, with nothing but a tournament at stake. It's a great change of pace from pretty much every other fight Gohan has fought.
Ryan Moon chapter 66 . 1/20/2014
Just found this story. I have been binge reading it and it is quite awesome!
Shadow Tricked chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
uhmm this story is making less sense by the chapter, it's supposed to be about gohan and yet its all about this commander now? and gohan can easily handle this problem even if sick..
UltimateGohan42 chapter 66 . 1/18/2014
Oh man why would you do that?! Haha can't wait to hear this explanation. Update soon!
Scallywaag chapter 66 . 1/17/2014
Hey, loving this story. I like the analytical gohan, something not most people manage to show. Chess masters ftw.
dcp1992 chapter 66 . 1/13/2014
Great chapter! The fight went well and I'm glad Gohan could experience a fight like that to be able to see things more clearly. It also seems like Videl is getting more Ki, control. Anyway, update soon!
1,851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »