Reviews for Triple Identity
Alex chapter 66 . 3/19/2014
Great chapter and great story as well! tou are talented writer! did you read the dbz story "REPROGRAMMED" it's an AWESOME STORY, IF YOU DIDN"T READ IT YET than HURRY! after you'll read it you'll understand why i loved this story, enjoy reading it!
Kmilita chapter 63 . 3/6/2014
Hahhahahahaha I love it! I started reading this FF a few days ago and I was going to wait for the last chapter to review, but...come on!...gotens advance form of close combat deserved a review, follow and fav, hahahaha great work, loving it so dar, keep up like that.
paulina101 chapter 67 . 3/4/2014
This fic has surprised me and has exceeded my expectations. I was not expecting the fights to be so brilliantly detailed and for the characters to be so in-depth. This fic really is doing the DBZ universe a lot of justice. At first I was expecting a fic that focused in the romance between Gohan and Videl, but this is so much more than that. I'm afraid that any other fic I read won't even come close to comparing to this fic that I have spent the last few days reading nonstop. I truly am amazed with everything in the plot, to the character development, to Gohan's multiple personality disorder that surprised me yet is completely plausible. I was on an emotional roller coaster ride when I was anticipating the Commander's true identity, which I am relieved yet excited to know that it was Gohan the whole time. Everything is just one big WOW for me at this point. Just WOW. Keep up the good work and please update soon because I can't wait to find out how things will play out next.
Raynedrop12 chapter 67 . 2/26/2014
This is absolutely amazing. Please please please update I've spent every waking moment that I could reading you're book not even school stopped me! Over the past three days I've read the whole thing and I'm dying for more the way you end the chapters in a cliffhanger during intense scenes is freaking awesome as long as you don't have to wait for the next chapter though and I've seen a lot of people twist Gohan's character frpm the show to what I think it should be and you have done one of the best jobs I've ever read please update!
bigblukrew chapter 67 . 2/26/2014
I was supposed to br writing a paper but after fallng asleep on ch23 last night I binged tonight and read the rest. Its awesome and I hope you update soon. :)
Power Play chapter 47 . 2/20/2014
Chapter 47 is my favorite and The A-Team is Great Show but have you seen Knight Rider The Original [not the new version],Hardcastle And McCormick,Starsky And Hutch,or at least
TJ Hooker [but really I'm just saying they're Great Shows too
Guest chapter 67 . 2/9/2014
this story is great update soon please :D
AmericanWriterMan chapter 67 . 2/3/2014
Nice, just do not get too far away from Gohan and Videl. Otherwise, very nice.
Shadow Trash chapter 67 . 2/3/2014
AWESOME! I READ YOUR ENTIRE STORY, ALL 67 DAMN CHAPTERS! I Started last week, and now i finished! (That means you should of gotten 66 more reviews, but I was too lazy :P... ) It's really well written, yea there were some awkward scenes and some OC-ness, but besides that, awesome plot. Kept making me want to read more. Gohan's MPD was unexpected, I'll give you that, yet it was interesting. You should write this story til the end cuz i guarantee it's good.
Can you PM the answer to this: How Often Do You Update?
dcp1992 chapter 67 . 2/2/2014
Great chapter! It was nice to see how Gohan figured kibito out and how he did all of that and fought too. Update soon!
Mystins chapter 67 . 2/1/2014
Smarter heroes and villains for the win!
Sid89 chapter 67 . 2/1/2014
Awesome. Can't really sum it up any better than that.
android727 chapter 67 . 2/1/2014
Yay! I was so exited about this chapter! Update soon please!
qtar1984 chapter 67 . 2/1/2014
Videl could probably get Trunks and Goten to stay by telling them that they have the job of protecting the stadium.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 67 . 2/1/2014