Reviews for Triple Identity
A-man chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
Unique story...but almost really stupid idea for the DBZ world...gohan losing his powers most likely because of saiyan puberty or videl...and then CC having a secret organization, when the family themselves can blow up planets with their pinky...besides that the fic is really well written...
kitsuneluvuh chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
Very interesting. Please continue.
SamuraiGirl7 chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
I am really enjoying this story. Johnson is an insteresting character. Hm, Gohan better hurry if he wants to save Videl in time, and the others too. I'm still rather curious as to what is going on with his energy.

Great Job.
DarkFayt chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
Nice story. I'm really interested in where this is going.
Katana King chapter 7 . 9/13/2007
This story is AWESOME! I love all this tactical planning and all that stuff. It's almost like DeathNote, but anyways very good story. Please update this soon!
SamuraiGirl7 chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
I just started reading this story and I have to say, it's pretty cool. I'm a sucker for Gohan stories and thus now a fan of this very story.

Nicely Done, I await the next chapter whenever it comes around
DarkFayt chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
I like were you're going. This is the first DBZ fic I've read but I like it. Can't wait for more! If you have time check out my fic.
dbzfan952 chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
yeah, you updated! good chapter, and update as soon as you can!
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
whoa, whats up with Gohan here? What's got him so weak all of a sudden?
kitsuneluvuh chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
Ooh... Interesting! Please update!
TimeShifter chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
So we finally learn about the CCDD? I'm personally much more curious as to why Gohan is suddenly so weak. Ah well; I suppose I'll find out in a month. Thanks for the chapter!
spedclass chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Sun Knight chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
great story so far please update soon
Hikari-Kawaii chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
well, really good! interesting plot!

hope you dont take that long to update!

keep it up!

;*
spedclass chapter 6 . 8/18/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
1,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 .. Last Next »