Reviews for Triple Identity
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Good descriptions.
elfspirit7 chapter 19 . 7/6/2008
WOW awesome! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Morbious20 chapter 19 . 7/5/2008
WOOT Great chapter, I trust the next chapter will start with the Suit getting his butt kicked .
VA23 chapter 19 . 7/5/2008
excellent job as always. videl's character is progerssing quite nicely, at least until she learns of her father's lie. can't wait to see what gohan does next chapter. my guess is pound the dude with the case.
Silver Warrior chapter 19 . 7/5/2008
oh my, someone trying to bribe the great hero of justice, the Great Saiyaman? And I wonder how sharpner and Gohan can help Videl? hm Gohan WOULD be able to help her, easily, but he'd have to open up some of what he hides. Well, that or tell about his dad killing the Evil King Piccolo.
Falke-ness chapter 19 . 7/5/2008
Great chapter, I'm glad to see a bit more of Gohan now. I also like how your also showing Videl and co. and how they're taking the situation.

Ending was a complete surprise. Please tell me Gohan's going to throw or blow up that brief case. I just can't imagine him being bribed into doing something like that. Can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the awesome work.
Quathis chapter 19 . 7/5/2008
Good fight between the kids and Gohan, plus Goten's explanation of going super saiyan was hilarious.

Videl's problem is building nicely. Great tension with her.

The ending was a bit of a surprising. Wonder if that's the end of it. . .
Lord Edric chapter 19 . 7/5/2008
i'm guessing that briefcase is going back to the sender, thanks for the fast update, not do it again
MadnessLover chapter 19 . 7/5/2008
Great story.
Lord Edric chapter 18 . 7/5/2008
WTF? Hercule actually sounds smart and gave good advice. that was a new one, good chapter
spedclass chapter 19 . 7/5/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 19 . 7/5/2008
Are you going to have Gohan give the money to the old man, or blow it up, or something like that and basically say no dice afterwards. I know Gohan would not take bribes. Great stroy.
vaan01 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
i cant wait for the next chapter _
spedclass chapter 18 . 7/3/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Morbious20 chapter 18 . 6/21/2008
Gohan vs Vegeta AWESOME can't wait for that . Can't wait to read the results of the 2v1 battle either .
1,867 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 123 .. Last Next »