Reviews for Triple Identity
I Am Rolf chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
Good story hope to c u update soon!
Hikari-Kawaii chapter 16 . 5/6/2008
hey there!

great chapter and interesting story up to now! hope you keep it up!

good writing, amazing how you just cant stop reading! and really good fighting scenes!

hmm.. I dont know what the name means, so it seems ill have to wait and see. ow, well.. update soon!

;**
duckmasta2020 chapter 16 . 5/5/2008
Great chapter! can't wait for the next one!
Lunar-chickie-babe chapter 16 . 5/5/2008
oh cliffie! love this fic, hope to read more soon!
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 16 . 5/4/2008
Thank god i don't think i could take much more of all the gun shit. (boring as hell, that stuff)
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 13 . 5/4/2008
ok now this is just getting boring. i ain't even reading...i am more like skiming it. (z.z)
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
...(inhale)...(exhale)...WHY! THOSE STUPID POSES AND SAYINGS! (inhale) I can deal with the dorky outfit but those freaky poses and those messed up sayings(includes the name)...(shake head)...Gohan really is a dork.

HE LOOKS RIDICULOUS!
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Dear Lord.. please tell me you don't have the geeky super hero outfit! or all those stupid poses or sayings. Sometimes those are just to embarrassing to read!
Buddhahobo chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
Amazing chapter as always...Is it rude that I review your story but I never actually have anything to say?
Morbious20 chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the great work and post again soon if possible .
kitsuneluvuh chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
Poisoned? Did he eat Bulma's cooking? Vegeta's?
guywhatreads chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
bad spelling and grammar, at least read it over after you write it
Yami Umi chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
Yey! Gohan's finally back, and the comander is finally gone! Well, not that I don't like him, exactly, but I like all the other characters better XD Except maybe reporters, I hate them, but their are gone as well, so...

And never expected the poison thing. That was really interesting and plot turning, I mean, who...? Or an accident? I really wanna know the rest, so please don't take too long! See ya!
MadnessLover chapter 16 . 4/25/2008
Great story.
VA23 chapter 16 . 4/25/2008
very bad ass. the commander continues to be a point of vexation to the readers what with his mysterious ways. can't wait to find out who poisoned gohan.

and i'm flattered that you used my idea.
1,839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »