Reviews for Triple Identity
Someone1991 chapter 35 . 3/31
A nice chapter, here and I really like how you explained all that Gohan's alcohol poisoning thing a few chapters ago.
Although, I think it would be very logical for a Saiyan organism to have some sort of defensive internal mechanism to prevent those kind of things that happened to Gohan. With a hyper-fast metabolism and such a fast digestion process, his body should have a defensive system ten fold more effective than that of a human, just to prevent things like that. It seems like an intentional evolutionary flaw, and evolution very rarely makes flaws, especially ones as big as that.

Nope, Raditz is not FTL, he is massively hypersonic (Mach 15) in super speed, and Mach 5-6 in flying speed. That "faster than light" thing was a dub error stated only in the Ocean dub of the anime.

I don't think any character in DBZ before Buu saga is actually FTL in Super speed.
Buuhan and Super Vegito most certainly are FTL in Super speed, as well as, maybe, Goku SSJ3, Super Buu, Kid Buu and Ultimate(Mystic) Gohan.

In terms of regular flying speed, high DBZ tiers are Mach factor crazy, but not FTL, not even relativistic.
Someone1991 chapter 4 . 3/30
I find it funny that Saiyans can't take alcohol.

The way one's metabolism works is that, if it's fast alcohol tolerance should also be high, since alcohol should filter out faster. At least that is what I think. Someone knowledgeable in medicine or biology can correct me in this...

The fact that Saiyans eat a truck load of food in 1 meal and digest it super-fast (not like a snake, whom takes months do digest), means Saiyan metabolism is hyper fast. And this should also lead to very high alcohol tolerance, since alcohol should filter out on a extremely rapid rate.

But then again, due to the fact that they are an entirely different species, and most likely, amongst other things, have an entirely different nervous system (a nervous system that can transit signals a lot faster than human's can, to cope with their natural high reaction times and high speed) could lead to the fact that even a very small amount of alcohol has a very negative effect on it.
bumike99 chapter 67 . 3/30
This story is amazing!

Disappointed to see that it's been over a year since the last update, hope you'll return to finish it. One of the best reads I've had.
just a dude who reads alot chapter 27 . 3/30
I expect a rape fiesta for this fight.
Deadlock chapter 67 . 3/25
I have been through every chapter of this fic and I must say : I am impressed.
The story is not based on combat as much as the original canon and more towards character development. Also the manner of relaying the various scenes is very good. It is also a welcome change from the original manga series (in which Sharpener is potrayed as an idiot etc.)
The only question is about the lack pf updates recently (as of March 2015) . What happened ?
Please update
Bra reminds me of my little sister
Great chapter
seriously i happen to like Billy Joel can't you please change the name to Billy Idol if you must use a famous name
Megadaman chapter 67 . 1/19
I love this story! I would be very happy if you updated it. It's a very well written story, the characters have great development, the story is well thought out, as well as great detail for the fight scenes.
Dirtygoggles chapter 67 . 1/17
I must say your fan section is quite fascinating I do enjoy your development of all the characters and I do love your new relationships with existing characters such as with Gohan and sharpener.I do hope that you continue to write the series as it is a pleasure to read I would really enjoy to know exactly what happens and I did like the fact that you made Videl win again spoavitch.I see that it has been about a year since you have continue to write on this but I implore you to continue you are an amazing writer and you have a real gift of making an excellent story.
Min's awesomeness chapter 67 . 1/6
Ok, I officially spent almost the whole day yesterday reading this story! At first, I was doubting if I should even read it, I thought it would be too the time I was finishing, I was wishing that you had more chapters!

I really hope you'll come back and update this! I want to read what you have planed! And I really liked that you also brought Goku...I was not sure if you would!

Guest chapter 67 . 12/11/2014
Please update this story!
ndesi62 chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Alright I'm super confused now. In this story that was supposed to be about Gohan having three identities, Gohan hasn't even made an appearance for a majority of the chapters so far, and what is supposedly a Dragon Ball fanfic has had literally nothing to do with Dragon Ball. This is an espionage/military thriller with no concept of ki, saiyans, etc. You should really move this to the James Bond section or something.
Also, you do realize that Dragon Ball doesn't take place on Earth right? There's no such thing as Japan, or France, or anything. The Earth is ruled by a world government led by a talking dog as their King. There're no countries. And to the extent that any DBZ characters have ethnicities matching our world, Satan City is definitely not in Japan. Toriyama was most likely going for a parody of Americans, especially if you look at Erasa and Sharpner, just like Chichi and most of the main cast is a parody of Chinese. Bulma's the only possibly Japanese person.
ndesi62 chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
So, same issue as before. Even drunk and at a fraction of his power, Gohan should have no problem destroying these CCDD guys. He doesn't even need to rely on moving faster than the eye can see; he can just activate his Saiyaman costume! Turn Saiyaman, maybe go SSJ to make sure he has the speed to stop bullets from hurting students, and he can deal with this in minutes. Why would he leave the school, and why would he bother with all this CCDD stuff?
1,833 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »