Reviews for Triple Identity
Guest chapter 67 . 7/7/2015
I would like to say thar i have loved reading your work, i love the challenges that you put infront of everyone. And i can fully believe that what is going on with Gohans MPD could happen. You make the problems that everyone faces belivable, but you also make it so they can overcome them. Anyways i have throughly enjoyed you're work and im looking forward to this saga. Hope to hear from you soon keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 67 . 6/22/2015
I absolutely loved this fic. But there was one plot hole that I noticed. During the hostage of the high school, gohan said he watched the commanders fight from inside the van, and if I remember correctly you had a scene from gohan's POV where he was thinking while watching the commander' fight. My memory may be a little fuzzy but I think that did happen...
All in all, this was awesome. I was kind of skeptical at first about such a long story, but I'm now wishing it was longer. Please update soon and keep up the good work! c:
KTS chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
I like sayaman
Bigou chapter 67 . 5/17/2015
I just finished all posted chapters of your story (having discovered it only recently) and, let's say it, it's exceptionally good. I hope the only reason you didn't post any new chapters since 2014 only because of life and writers blocks, and still plan to write more.
Jtyler12 chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
Theres been a severe lack of gohan for the past 5 chapters...
UltraMickey chapter 67 . 4/23/2015
Where have you been? It's been over a year.
Someone1991 chapter 35 . 3/31/2015
A nice chapter, here and I really like how you explained all that Gohan's alcohol poisoning thing a few chapters ago.
Although, I think it would be very logical for a Saiyan organism to have some sort of defensive internal mechanism to prevent those kind of things that happened to Gohan. With a hyper-fast metabolism and such a fast digestion process, his body should have a defensive system ten fold more effective than that of a human, just to prevent things like that. It seems like an intentional evolutionary flaw, and evolution very rarely makes flaws, especially ones as big as that.

Anon

Nope, Raditz is not FTL, he is massively hypersonic (Mach 15) in super speed, and Mach 5-6 in flying speed. That "faster than light" thing was a dub error stated only in the Ocean dub of the anime.

I don't think any character in DBZ before Buu saga is actually FTL in Super speed.
Buuhan and Super Vegito most certainly are FTL in Super speed, as well as, maybe, Goku SSJ3, Super Buu, Kid Buu and Ultimate(Mystic) Gohan.

In terms of regular flying speed, high DBZ tiers are Mach factor crazy, but not FTL, not even relativistic.
Someone1991 chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
I find it funny that Saiyans can't take alcohol.

The way one's metabolism works is that, if it's fast alcohol tolerance should also be high, since alcohol should filter out faster. At least that is what I think. Someone knowledgeable in medicine or biology can correct me in this...

The fact that Saiyans eat a truck load of food in 1 meal and digest it super-fast (not like a snake, whom takes months do digest), means Saiyan metabolism is hyper fast. And this should also lead to very high alcohol tolerance, since alcohol should filter out on a extremely rapid rate.

But then again, due to the fact that they are an entirely different species, and most likely, amongst other things, have an entirely different nervous system (a nervous system that can transit signals a lot faster than human's can, to cope with their natural high reaction times and high speed) could lead to the fact that even a very small amount of alcohol has a very negative effect on it.
bumike99 chapter 67 . 3/30/2015
This story is amazing!

Disappointed to see that it's been over a year since the last update, hope you'll return to finish it. One of the best reads I've had.
just a dude who reads alot chapter 27 . 3/30/2015
I expect a rape fiesta for this fight.
Deadlock chapter 67 . 3/25/2015
I have been through every chapter of this fic and I must say : I am impressed.
The story is not based on combat as much as the original canon and more towards character development. Also the manner of relaying the various scenes is very good. It is also a welcome change from the original manga series (in which Sharpener is potrayed as an idiot etc.)
The only question is about the lack pf updates recently (as of March 2015) . What happened ?
Guest chapter 67 . 2/14/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 35 . 2/3/2015
Bra reminds me of my little sister
Guest chapter 67 . 1/26/2015
Great chapter
Guest chapter 39 . 1/25/2015
seriously i happen to like Billy Joel can't you please change the name to Billy Idol if you must use a famous name
1,839 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »