Reviews for Triple Identity
Lol chapter 23 . 10/9/2016
Commander is back shit is about to go down
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
Sooo this arc was to reveal the CCDD operations to Videl and her friends, some grow from her part and to show that Gohan's powers are not working correctly? That and the way police treat Videl (how slow they are, too). A little to large of an arc just for that, but well, how you have written many parts from the Commander point of view (and Johnson's) that should mean they're going to be important characters in the future chapters then? Okay.
FlightOrFight chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
why did he show himself instead of going for the sneak attack D:! Why Johnson is revealing so much info if he knows the CCDD would have to it. If he's a good leader why did risked his men into this operation for money. Why this subplot is moving away from the story so quickly.
FlightOrFight chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
FlightOrFight chapter 11 . 9/6/2016
okay I am kind of wondering how the commander got their job. Just having the skills isn't enough. I mean, what kind of commander goes alone to complete a mission? even if they're the strongest the point of a commander is to order around, plan how to solve a problem and use whatever means at their disposal to finish the job. the CCDD was supposed to be a secret, right? How all this showing off helps at all? The commander could have dressed as cop to his their identities or the one of the people on their command. While the commander was using his acrobatics to distract, a couple of snippers placed correctly would have deal with everyone. they have super weapons, right? Damn, I like the story. I'll continue reading in hope the showing off and sudden reveal of what I hope is not a writer showing off how awesome is their OC has some reason to be. Gohan is supposed to be the main character so his ausence should be justified, I think.
Nice way of writing the btw. A little to long and descriptive but well done even so. Your writing is also good. I'm only having problems with this CCDD subplot.
Shank-GxV chapter 67 . 7/13/2016
It was a great read. One of the best fanfics. I hope you'll continue it one day.
Super Deku chapter 67 . 6/15/2016
Way back how did gohan become commander he was sitting In a vehicle not fighting the soldiers
bmagana595 chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
wait a minute, doesn't Gohan know the multiform technique? if so, let me use it so he can be both Sayiaman, the golden fighter, the scientist of the head of the research and development department, and the normal school boy?
Guest chapter 67 . 4/4/2016
One of my favorite stories by far and its an great one to. Just wondering when you might update again?
Tamara chapter 67 . 2/18/2016
I know it has been over 2 years since this story has been updated but you really should continue it. It's a great take on Gohan. I love it.
Ellimist01 chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
I had thought making Gohan work for 3 years would make him have some common sense but he still had the same embarrasing outfit and when he called himself saiyaman I quit. Goodluck with your fic.
Secret.Identities chapter 67 . 11/18/2015
This story is AMAZING. It's got to be one of the best DBZ fanfics I've ever read. Please pick it up again?
Secret.Identities chapter 63 . 11/18/2015
haha Gai and Rock Lee XD
Anon chapter 67 . 11/6/2015
More More MOREEE?! One of the most impressive fanfics ive read and trust me ive read alot. Please involve Gohan's friends in this story. Those 4 were my fav characters in this fanfic.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 67 . 10/25/2015
thank you for not making Kaio's weak but you made ti believeable witht he fighting and the aide thing and ALL of it!

also him having MULTIPLE minions despide Dragon ball and their power level thing...

this was great!

seriously am GLAD...

the martial fighting tournament... well Roshi come out of hiding and rejoin the fighters? I mean hell if Goku is nice enough to teach them the kaio ken (and seeing as its a well.. kaio technique will we see the two shins using it? please/it would be awesome and... well.)

because yeah. Ki back in the world... all the serious fighters seemed to have left to stages after Piccalo so long ago and Cell. wonder if they might start returning with them and their schools? Master Roshi might gain new students after all!
(speaking of which. our dear namekian. the egg thing. new babies? muhahaha?)
still seeing how personalities handle themselves...

and the King Cold was Kaioshin ancient enemy and because of Cooler he even had one more form pluss 100 % mode. because BIG thing on handiling the mortals.
besides Dabura and his good ol enemy self thing.

anyway. fun stuff! but leaving Videl to hold the bag...hee. akward explanations!
and Daddy facing the music.

of course the answer being that none of the Z fighters are that ... public of figures despite some being Emperors and kings and...

the Ox king - Chichi - Gohan does that make him royalty?
huh.