Reviews for Triple Identity
Megadaman chapter 67 . 1/19/2015
I love this story! I would be very happy if you updated it. It's a very well written story, the characters have great development, the story is well thought out, as well as great detail for the fight scenes.
Dirtygoggles chapter 67 . 1/17/2015
I must say your fan section is quite fascinating I do enjoy your development of all the characters and I do love your new relationships with existing characters such as with Gohan and sharpener.I do hope that you continue to write the series as it is a pleasure to read I would really enjoy to know exactly what happens and I did like the fact that you made Videl win again spoavitch.I see that it has been about a year since you have continue to write on this but I implore you to continue you are an amazing writer and you have a real gift of making an excellent story.
Min's awesomeness chapter 67 . 1/6/2015
Ok, I officially spent almost the whole day yesterday reading this story! At first, I was doubting if I should even read it, I thought it would be too long...by the time I was finishing, I was wishing that you had more chapters!

I really hope you'll come back and update this! I want to read what you have planed! And I really liked that you also brought Goku...I was not sure if you would!

Guest chapter 67 . 12/11/2014
Please update this story!
ndesi62 chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Alright I'm super confused now. In this story that was supposed to be about Gohan having three identities, Gohan hasn't even made an appearance for a majority of the chapters so far, and what is supposedly a Dragon Ball fanfic has had literally nothing to do with Dragon Ball. This is an espionage/military thriller with no concept of ki, saiyans, etc. You should really move this to the James Bond section or something.
Also, you do realize that Dragon Ball doesn't take place on Earth right? There's no such thing as Japan, or France, or anything. The Earth is ruled by a world government led by a talking dog as their King. There're no countries. And to the extent that any DBZ characters have ethnicities matching our world, Satan City is definitely not in Japan. Toriyama was most likely going for a parody of Americans, especially if you look at Erasa and Sharpner, just like Chichi and most of the main cast is a parody of Chinese. Bulma's the only possibly Japanese person.
ndesi62 chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
So, same issue as before. Even drunk and at a fraction of his power, Gohan should have no problem destroying these CCDD guys. He doesn't even need to rely on moving faster than the eye can see; he can just activate his Saiyaman costume! Turn Saiyaman, maybe go SSJ to make sure he has the speed to stop bullets from hurting students, and he can deal with this in minutes. Why would he leave the school, and why would he bother with all this CCDD stuff?
ndesi62 chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
I'm assuming the "Commander" is Vegeta, in which case it's incredibly out of character for him. Why would Vegeta willingly get involved in Earth's affairs, and interact with humans, when he could train in the gravity room? Perhaps more to the point, why would he bother with this ridiculously over-complicated assault plan? Vegeta doesn't need to wait five hours for a tactical team to get ready. He can move faster than the human eye can see, and he can do that even when moving with enough force to break down doors. Why doesn't he just charge into the building, kill or incapicatate all the hostage takers before they have time to react, and get out? Doesn't make sense. If the "Commander" isn't Vegeta, of course, then that raises the question of why Bulma would bother having some human deal with this when her husband could take care of things so much more easily and efficiently. Also how can a group of just 40 men control an entire high school if they have multiple people to a single classroom? This must mean that most of the classrooms are completely unguarded.
LightningFireZC chapter 67 . 12/3/2014
OH my god i love you this is the best thing i have ever read please continue and if you have then please tell me where it is so i can read it to 3
The Final Conduit chapter 31 . 11/28/2014
The hype I felt reading this chapter was greater than any hype I felt watching any anime in the past. Congratulations good sir, you have surpassed even Akira Toriyama himself in terms of build up.
Truly a shame how you don't own the rights to DBZ...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/15/2014
Why is Gohan taking forever to get anything done in this story? It's rather anoying.
TsurugisFlame chapter 58 . 10/17/2014
I'm curious to see how the Buu saga is going to play out. Specifically, I'm curious about how the Elder Kai will affect Gohan.
TsurugisFlame chapter 65 . 10/16/2014
Now that I think about it, doesn't Videl think that Piccolo is dead?
TsurugisFlame chapter 67 . 10/16/2014
I'd just like to take the time to say that I absolutely love this story. There are some subtle things I noticed though. For example, when Commander/Gohan was talking with Gero, didn't he mention the defeat of Cell? The reason I bring it up is because Erasa was still conscious and completely unhindered. Also with Bulma's telling of Gohan's past, wasn't the same speech given by Krillin? The reason I bring this up is because Sharpener was the only one unsurprised in the slightest.
I'd also like to say that in canon DBZ, places like Europe, Africa, and Japan don't exist. It has a completely different geological structure.
None of these things change my love for your story though, and I hope you update soon!
26Naruto26 chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Moment I saw the great Saiybaman I closed my reading window on the tablet...
Guest chapter 43 . 9/26/2014