Reviews for Triple Identity
TsurugisFlame chapter 65 . 10/16/2014
Now that I think about it, doesn't Videl think that Piccolo is dead?
TsurugisFlame chapter 67 . 10/16/2014
I'd just like to take the time to say that I absolutely love this story. There are some subtle things I noticed though. For example, when Commander/Gohan was talking with Gero, didn't he mention the defeat of Cell? The reason I bring it up is because Erasa was still conscious and completely unhindered. Also with Bulma's telling of Gohan's past, wasn't the same speech given by Krillin? The reason I bring this up is because Sharpener was the only one unsurprised in the slightest.
I'd also like to say that in canon DBZ, places like Europe, Africa, and Japan don't exist. It has a completely different geological structure.
None of these things change my love for your story though, and I hope you update soon!
26Naruto26 chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Moment I saw the great Saiybaman I closed my reading window on the tablet...
Guest chapter 43 . 9/26/2014
h
Black White and Shades of Grey chapter 67 . 9/21/2014
Everything is going well so far. Can't wait to see how everyone fairs in their individual battles, and how crazy that might be. Considering the regenitive abilities the first two of Babidi's minions displayed, I'm wondering if all the others might have to be vaporized or knocked out mentally to be taken out.

Looking forward to more.
Caliburn0 chapter 67 . 9/20/2014
This is a really amazing story, I love what you have done to Gohan, his friends and the rest of the Z-fighters. I have read all the way to the (currently) last chapter 67. And I must say that you have improved incredibly since the first chapter, at first I could just barely continue reading (no offence) but after a while you got a lot better and i started to really enjoy it. You still repeat words way too often, and some other basic flaws, but they grow increasingly rare. Something which I am very grateful for. It has been a pleasure to see you grow as an author and develop our already beloved characters. Now It seems you have come over some bad times, having problems with writing, since you haven't updated in several months. Obviously I don't like that and would love to read the continuation and finish of the story. Now I write a bit on the side myself, and I read quite a lot. If you are interested I would be able to help you. I can be a beta reader, fixing writing problems, and such... if you want of course. I want to see you finish this story, and if I can help I am more than willing to sacrifice a few hours of my week for it. Please contact me if you are interested.
SaintMichael95 chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
I like the story and everything, but come on... did you have to do the canon version of "The Great Saiyaman"? I mean it's just so damned ridiculous... I guess the name is ok but I would think that with a more mature Gohan in this story his choice of a costume would be more mature also and... well... less gay than in the anime. Nonetheless I will continue reading because I do still like the story... I'll just have to muscle my way through the parts that have "The Great Saiyaman".
EnixFairy chapter 67 . 9/2/2014
WHY U NO FINISH ...PLEASE CONTINUE
LilyanneO5 chapter 67 . 8/28/2014
Oh My God ! This story is really, absolutely amazing. I've never thought that i'd find such a great story. Your story made me grin like a mad all the time (since i found it).
I hope that this story will be continued, I'd love to read rest of it.
I'm not good at writing comments but I thought you would like it :)

LilyanneO5
HakaishinChampa chapter 67 . 8/25/2014
I hope you update soon...
HakaishinChampa chapter 63 . 8/25/2014
Oh No!
Gohan you fool-i-oh
HakaishinChampa chapter 56 . 8/25/2014
Gero is alive?
Gohan has multipal personality disorter?
1,843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »