Reviews for And After
Vinelle chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Duck being a Duck was the only true way her story could have ended, but... this is a nice after-ending. It felt true to the characters, the story, and wholesome. I liked it. And you hug that naked lady, Fakir. This was lovely.
Jeely Beans chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
The perfect gift for Ahiru is also the perfect gift for many Princess Tutu fans. This is simply my favourite short story because, even though it is short, you didn't take any shortcuts and it's everything I wanted to read. It's also very in character with the characters and story. You know, it's just beautiful. You are amazing.
AutumnsFlowers chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
And finally the happy ending :) (for my shipper heart at least). Excellent work, truly. I loved the pacing and the general tone of your writing, as well as the slight anxiety that preannounced the changing since the very beginning, the "it feels right but not quite so right" of Ahiru the duck and Fakir's quiet but constant love and support.
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow...that was amazing. Love your writing. Amazing. I'm sorry, my brain just crashed from the cuteness.
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW so many feels!
PK Power chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely LOVE this fanfic. Especially since I'm a huge fan of the FakirxAhiru pairing. Thanks for writing such a good story. (And I haven't even finished the series yet. :])
Fearless Kat chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Awwww too cute!
Breeluv chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
fakir your so sweet
BlueForestAngelCat chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aw! :3 I loved it! Great job!
hirahira chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
definitely one of the best "Ahiru turns back into a girl" fics
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This was beautifully written and magical. You captured so much emotion and the characters were brilliantly in character. Thanks for this story :)
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This was Brilliant!

I love it! Could you write a squeal or something to this, please. It was so wonderful and beautifully written.

Great Job!
singwithin chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was beautifully written. I really, really enjoyed it. Your Ahiru is perfect: questioning, still half girl, but still herself; and your Fakir is great. I loved how he left the story out for her.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
lovely.
Mystic Spirit Angel chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I loved this story! You need to write a sequel!