Reviews for My Best Friend
mamita chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, so it's Hiei innocent yet haha, as Hiei at times, and Kurama ... and see if there is more action between these two, I love the couple Kurama (Shuichi) xHiei, are so cute, and though Hiei be as it is, is a tsundere uke cute and I love seeing Kurama seme, with Hiei I can not see otherwise, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
ardentes chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
It's short, sweet, and likable. I enjoyed this short fic!
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I love it. Great job.
animelover2290 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Only comment...MAKE MORE!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That was sooooo cute, I loved it and great job
SpiritofLove961 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love this story; it RAWKED yo!
Lily Nova chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Hahah funny! I thought I reviewed this! Oh Well...
ladyasile chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
LOL. Well, this was nice to read too. It's amazing that hiei can read japanese in this one (or any language in human world), normally he can't in other stories. thanks for making him able to read! :-)
Haruka Shiori chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Hey, the fanfic 'My Best Friend' is really sweet. I'm just wandering why did'nt you make Kurama finished the essay. And Lily, you just love to dance, dont'cha?
DeeJayers chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
...XD! Great job! -.- I really like it! I take it Lily really likes to dance? Or is she just really, really hyper?
Elyon chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
OI! Lily... i bet you know me, why did you not dedicate some stories to me, why only Rachel... "hn". CRAZY LA YOU
AngelOfContemplation chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
aww.. cute.. me likie! _
HieiLover2004 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I love your random one shots there so awsome! I'm going to read the rest of them now!
Kyla Mizuki chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Aw, I liked this! It was cute..! _ lol. Good job!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
When you're older, Kurama, when you're older... XDD Another cutesy! First hiei's scary and then he's... o.o I dunno, different. lol But it's sweet!