Reviews for Blue Moon
Aw man this was so good PLEASE CONTINUE. I KNOW IT'S HARD AND ALL BUT LIKE MAH GAWD THIS IS SOME TASTY SHIZ RIGHT HERE
TheUnitedKingdom chapter 2 . 4/11
Great job! I think it's cute that Cloud's is being a parental figure for our cute little hero. Keep up the good work!
Canderjack chapter 16 . 3/21
Oh boy, you're soooo close to finishing this! You can do it! I know it's really hard to get back into a fandom you've left behind for a while, but you've got a big chunk written already. Give it the old college try!
TheXthatneverwas chapter 16 . 1/6
Aaaaah! This is just too good! Please don't leave it like this! It's one of my favorite fan fictions of all time! I need answers! (・Д・)」
WxTxR chapter 16 . 1/3
AH I JUST! OMG THIS IS LIKE THE BEST FANFICTION IVE EVER READ?! I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Look, look, I know you haven't updated in a while now and you probably get a lot of reviews like this but really, you should continue this. I love the plot, the way you write, the characters' personality and ah, just everything! And it would be really great to see this story have a nice and well-deserved ending. You're an awesome writer and I hope this story continues :'D like really, please, I beseech you.

Also, I'll be definitely reading more of your fics :D
Miss Light Bright chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
Oh no! This didn't get finished?! Oh my heart!
MissSexyRain chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Loved the Naruto reference :) And that was a nice date idea from Riku. He must be a special vampire if he can still have dreams of some kind. I'm secretly wishing that he'd turn Sora though.
MissSexyRain chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
So now they are teaming up :) and Leon is supportive! Great stuff!
MissSexyRain chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
So let me get this straight, Leon is the father with two mysterious older children, Roxas is the eldest, Riku the middle child and Demyx the baby. And Demyx is also the other brother that Riku didn't think was coming back or was that one of the earlier two? This family is getting more interesting :)
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Aww, poor Sora. He's having a tough time being a teenager and slayer. And now that Sora and Riku have a truce it should get interesting.
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
This is off to a wonderful start. I see you last updated in 2012. Hopefully you haven't given up on this story :D
abattles2 chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
So beautiful but don't leave this too long. We have to know the ending. I've stopped my college work just to read this. So plz continue when u have the chance. Plz!
YouJustWatch chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
Love it! What an incredible story. Im sure Im among so many others who would love to see it finished - it stops on such a cliff hanger! It'd be so cool to read about the family dinner & what Riku & Sora decide. But either way, thanks so much for sharing it. :)
shmeepeh chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Psst... You still have a lot of fans that would love to read the end of this! Very enjoyable story, thanks for sharing.
Darkflower123 chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
I know you haven't updated in a while, but i'm begging you, please update this. This is just amazing, just amazing in every sense of the word. I'm sitting here in stunned silence wanting to just hug you for your gift.

The thing with the crown. WOW I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL OH MY GOD IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.