Reviews for Blue Moon
Miss Light Bright chapter 16 . 10/31
Oh no! This didn't get finished?! Oh my heart!
MissSexyRain chapter 5 . 6/22
Loved the Naruto reference :) And that was a nice date idea from Riku. He must be a special vampire if he can still have dreams of some kind. I'm secretly wishing that he'd turn Sora though.
MissSexyRain chapter 4 . 6/21
So now they are teaming up :) and Leon is supportive! Great stuff!
MissSexyRain chapter 3 . 6/20
So let me get this straight, Leon is the father with two mysterious older children, Roxas is the eldest, Riku the middle child and Demyx the baby. And Demyx is also the other brother that Riku didn't think was coming back or was that one of the earlier two? This family is getting more interesting :)
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 6/20
Aww, poor Sora. He's having a tough time being a teenager and slayer. And now that Sora and Riku have a truce it should get interesting.
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 6/20
This is off to a wonderful start. I see you last updated in 2012. Hopefully you haven't given up on this story :D
abattles2 chapter 16 . 2/24
So beautiful but don't leave this too long. We have to know the ending. I've stopped my college work just to read this. So plz continue when u have the chance. Plz!
YouJustWatch chapter 16 . 1/7
Love it! What an incredible story. Im sure Im among so many others who would love to see it finished - it stops on such a cliff hanger! It'd be so cool to read about the family dinner & what Riku & Sora decide. But either way, thanks so much for sharing it. :)
shmeepeh chapter 1 . 1/1
Psst... You still have a lot of fans that would love to read the end of this! Very enjoyable story, thanks for sharing.
Darkflower123 chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
I know you haven't updated in a while, but i'm begging you, please update this. This is just amazing, just amazing in every sense of the word. I'm sitting here in stunned silence wanting to just hug you for your gift.

uchihapunk chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
I know it has been a long time since you last updated this but could you please finish it. I really want to know what happens to everyone after this. Will Riku live and will Sora and Zexion ever become vampires? I really want to know so finish it pretty please with the x- blade on top.
cloud chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
Why are you torturing all of us... Can't you please just finnish this... I've triet to move on but its been 4 months and I still can't get this out of my head... I check in regularly to see if you decided to come back and I just really want you to end this...
0oChimerao0 chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
Please please please continue! I started reading this story back when you first published it and I was absolutely amazed and still am. I decided to re-read this story and was so pleased to see you had updated but sad to see it was back in 2012. But I think it would be really awesome if you uploaded the final chapter. I can use my imagination for the ending but I am positive it won't be as awesome as the one you'd write. So I beg of you to please continue because I am very interested to see how it all ends.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
OH MY GOD ! This is tio good to be dropped! I really hope you continue this! Oh gid I'm having trouble breathing aftrr this it was soooo so so awesome!
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Oh man I'm so not ready for the next chapter I have a feeling either Axel or Roxas is going to die .