Reviews for Blue Moon
abattles2 chapter 16 . 2/24
So beautiful but don't leave this too long. We have to know the ending. I've stopped my college work just to read this. So plz continue when u have the chance. Plz!
YouJustWatch chapter 16 . 1/7
Love it! What an incredible story. Im sure Im among so many others who would love to see it finished - it stops on such a cliff hanger! It'd be so cool to read about the family dinner & what Riku & Sora decide. But either way, thanks so much for sharing it. :)
shmeepeh chapter 1 . 1/1
Psst... You still have a lot of fans that would love to read the end of this! Very enjoyable story, thanks for sharing.
Darkflower123 chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
I know you haven't updated in a while, but i'm begging you, please update this. This is just amazing, just amazing in every sense of the word. I'm sitting here in stunned silence wanting to just hug you for your gift.

The thing with the crown. WOW I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL OH MY GOD IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.
uchihapunk chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
I know it has been a long time since you last updated this but could you please finish it. I really want to know what happens to everyone after this. Will Riku live and will Sora and Zexion ever become vampires? I really want to know so finish it pretty please with the x- blade on top.
cloud chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
Why are you torturing all of us... Can't you please just finnish this... I've triet to move on but its been 4 months and I still can't get this out of my head... I check in regularly to see if you decided to come back and I just really want you to end this...
0oChimerao0 chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
Please please please continue! I started reading this story back when you first published it and I was absolutely amazed and still am. I decided to re-read this story and was so pleased to see you had updated but sad to see it was back in 2012. But I think it would be really awesome if you uploaded the final chapter. I can use my imagination for the ending but I am positive it won't be as awesome as the one you'd write. So I beg of you to please continue because I am very interested to see how it all ends.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
OH MY GOD ! This is tio good to be dropped! I really hope you continue this! Oh gid I'm having trouble breathing aftrr this it was soooo so so awesome!
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Oh man I'm so not ready for the next chapter I have a feeling either Axel or Roxas is going to die .
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
Roxas is cool dual wielding and all.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Oh man I can't wait for the family reunion.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
You got me excited for the next chapter but I've been up since before dawn and now it's way past midnight where I live and quiet frankly my eyes feeel like sandpaper so im going to bed now.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
Ah roxas is such a cutie!
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
I like roxas he is fucking badass!
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
This chapter broke my heart like I was literally in tears I had to gather my self before I could read on because yes axel being a werewolf does break my heart and gets me in tears because now axel can't be maid into a vampire and can't live till forever with roxas because werewolfs age and they die and I can't fucking handle that okay?