Reviews for Blue Moon
TheXthatneverwas chapter 16 . 1/6
Aaaaah! This is just too good! Please don't leave it like this! It's one of my favorite fan fictions of all time! I need answers! (・Д・)」
WxTxR chapter 16 . 1/3
AH I JUST! OMG THIS IS LIKE THE BEST FANFICTION IVE EVER READ?! I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Look, look, I know you haven't updated in a while now and you probably get a lot of reviews like this but really, you should continue this. I love the plot, the way you write, the characters' personality and ah, just everything! And it would be really great to see this story have a nice and well-deserved ending. You're an awesome writer and I hope this story continues :'D like really, please, I beseech you.

Also, I'll be definitely reading more of your fics :D
Miss Light Bright chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
Oh no! This didn't get finished?! Oh my heart!
MissSexyRain chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Loved the Naruto reference :) And that was a nice date idea from Riku. He must be a special vampire if he can still have dreams of some kind. I'm secretly wishing that he'd turn Sora though.
MissSexyRain chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
So now they are teaming up :) and Leon is supportive! Great stuff!
MissSexyRain chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
So let me get this straight, Leon is the father with two mysterious older children, Roxas is the eldest, Riku the middle child and Demyx the baby. And Demyx is also the other brother that Riku didn't think was coming back or was that one of the earlier two? This family is getting more interesting :)
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Aww, poor Sora. He's having a tough time being a teenager and slayer. And now that Sora and Riku have a truce it should get interesting.
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
This is off to a wonderful start. I see you last updated in 2012. Hopefully you haven't given up on this story :D
abattles2 chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
So beautiful but don't leave this too long. We have to know the ending. I've stopped my college work just to read this. So plz continue when u have the chance. Plz!
YouJustWatch chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
Love it! What an incredible story. Im sure Im among so many others who would love to see it finished - it stops on such a cliff hanger! It'd be so cool to read about the family dinner & what Riku & Sora decide. But either way, thanks so much for sharing it. :)
shmeepeh chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Psst... You still have a lot of fans that would love to read the end of this! Very enjoyable story, thanks for sharing.
Darkflower123 chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
I know you haven't updated in a while, but i'm begging you, please update this. This is just amazing, just amazing in every sense of the word. I'm sitting here in stunned silence wanting to just hug you for your gift.

The thing with the crown. WOW I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL OH MY GOD IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.
uchihapunk chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
I know it has been a long time since you last updated this but could you please finish it. I really want to know what happens to everyone after this. Will Riku live and will Sora and Zexion ever become vampires? I really want to know so finish it pretty please with the x- blade on top.
cloud chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
Why are you torturing all of us... Can't you please just finnish this... I've triet to move on but its been 4 months and I still can't get this out of my head... I check in regularly to see if you decided to come back and I just really want you to end this...
0oChimerao0 chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
Please please please continue! I started reading this story back when you first published it and I was absolutely amazed and still am. I decided to re-read this story and was so pleased to see you had updated but sad to see it was back in 2012. But I think it would be really awesome if you uploaded the final chapter. I can use my imagination for the ending but I am positive it won't be as awesome as the one you'd write. So I beg of you to please continue because I am very interested to see how it all ends.