Reviews for Fleeting Moments
EvaristePoche chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
So terribly sad and ephemeral. Thank you for writing so beautifully. I have to go and watch Friends immediately else I will never get out of bed you have cloaked me in so much misery!

Ali x
simplyprologue chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
umm...yeah. that's AMAZING.
TymeNimo chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
excellent job! you captured the little moments perfectly. ::sniff::
grisslybear chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Amazing and truly heartbreaking...I especially loved this part: "Then, her hand rises again, a gesture he saw her do a thousand times, something that’s always seemed so futile, so casual. She pushes this eternally wild strand behind her ear.". For some reason, it makes the story much more real, and makes the reader realize it's really Sara.
Ashleigh24 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Oh...My...GOD! AMBRE! Tear my heart out and hand it to me on a plate, why don't ya? Wow, that was so heartwrenching, and yet you made it into one of the most powerful and beautiful stories ever.

Girl, you are amazing. I now wanna go curl up in the fetal position for the next 123 days, but was amazing.

Let's just keep hoping this is NOT how it really turns out.

Did I mention amazing? Damn you, for making me cry! *wink*
musingmarauder chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Wow. That was amazing. Beautiful and heartbreaking. It made me cry. I wish I had half of your talent. I think that is now one of my favourite pieces of fanfiction ever. Please write more in English.
heather chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Hey wow that was really good but REALLY sad.. I know this is gana sound wierd but id love

to read the french version of it :) Im in french 2 and i know most words.. but it would

pretty awsome if i could say ive read a gsr story in french :)so um f you have any spare time.. can you e-mail it to me?

It would make my day and your a really good author and i look forward to reading more of your work
Dorothy Of Kansas chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
So, so sad! OK i nearly cried while reading this! i loved the ending line: “I will always cry over your blood, Sara.” that made me choke back my tears. -DOK
Mouth2mouth chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
That was really sad.
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
It's those momentary glimpses into our lives that come back to us after we have had a loss of a loved one. They last for only a brief time. But they can give us comfort.
Immokk chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
That was intense.

I don't think it was in the slightest weird. I thought it imaginative, creative, vivid and utterly brilliant. All of the things fiction should always be.

'And he wishes so deeply that he had kissed her that night, in the rain'

Something about this line really caught me. I suppose you summed up just how wasteful people can be, and just how much we punish ourselves for our missed moments, when it is all too late.

Very sad but very good.
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
that is so good loved it