Reviews for Deceiving Appearance
Oh Awesome One chapter 13 . 7/23
Wow! You're an amazing writer!
Foxy Engineer chapter 5 . 6/1
First let me tell you that I really like your story. I like the concept and where it seems to be going.

Second you really need a beta. There are quite a few typos and grammar issues that detract from the overall story. I will even volunteer of you want. The big issue would be that Ibiki is how you spell his name.
Crimson Yrael chapter 4 . 4/14
Currently on chapter 4, a few things to note.

1) Kakashi would have sawed off his own arm before he would have left Naruto there. Not only is it completely out of character for him, but even if he was harboring some secret resentment for Naruto, he knows Kage Bunshin so it's not a problem for him to bring both. The only thing he accomplishes by doing so is risking his neck when Tsunade finds out.

2) The council does not have nearly as much power as you seem to think they do. They're essentially advisors - the elemental nations are dictatorships, with the Kage having the final say in everything. The scene in the middle of the Pein arc that showed Tsunade giving them a verbal and physical throttling should make that abundantly clear.
TheBeauty chapter 13 . 2/28
I really enjoyed reading it :) It was so wonderfully written :D
Kurami chapter 13 . 1/1
YYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS. Personally i think that if Naruto was really a girl then Gaara would be the perfect match. One Naruto was the one that introduced to Gaara what friendship is and two they are both jinckuuriki and have felt each others pain. that is my argument and if anyone disagrees i am not one to judge.
Kurami chapter 9 . 1/1
HA HA HA HA HA. team 7 didnt get a goodbye hug. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Kurami chapter 8 . 1/1
OMG she skipped jounin. Ha. the council and the villagers are going to be so pissed. Also Ha to sasuke who is also going to be pissed and leave the village and the whole mess will start over again but this time i hope he will be killed and also sakura deserved to be killed to because she is a bitch. well that is my opinion.
SexiiFoxii chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
Omgg this is soo fucking good it was truly beautiful
Analyn Rockwand chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Fuck I was right. She WAS raped. I need to go and kill something now. Too many bad memories from my own experience..
Analyn Rockwand chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
"Not everyone is as luck as you" Shit. She was raped, wasn't she?
meh chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Simply amazing I could not find anything to top that ending
Fish chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
T.T soooooooo GOOOOOOD!
Gaarankogame chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
awesome hah ian't wait to find out what sasuke does when he finds his brother dead
OMG I cried chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Omg I hate you I cried so many times in this series. Omg I love the end when he porpoises soooooo sweet.! I cried like 15 times in this series. (Die sasuke!) good job. Keep it up. Oh and u should make one more chapter to this like the epilogue (I think that's what it's called srry) of them getting married :) XD Keep it up kk!
Animelover0115 chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
aww i love the story i thought the story was awesome i just wish you could make a sequel