Reviews for Deceiving Appearance
Shadow JAFF chapter 5 . 8/3
Hello, fellow author! this is a really good story, i like it so far. question: if naruto-chan's plasma combines fire and wind, isn't it just an amped up scorch style?
Crap ending.
kittycat chapter 13 . 5/20
I WANNA SEE THIER BABIES!
kittycat chapter 12 . 5/20
*troll luaghing * they alll die!
*itachi laughing face*
kittycat chapter 8 . 5/20
naruto ,garra, SCreams ""JUSSTSTT KISSSSS"
U.Kazuma chapter 5 . 3/27
You have no fucking idea what plasma is, do you? Look it up, and stop misusing the word.
U.Kazuma chapter 4 . 3/27
No...just, no...Genin means 'low ninja' chuunin 'mid ninja' and jounin 'high Ninja'. And it is 'Jutsu' not Jitsu, you moron. And ANBU can be the same skill level as a chuunin if they are skilled enough in killing or stealth then they can join ANBU, Okay? And learn how to fucking spell.
4! PLEASE 4!
what the shit chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
is this?
WowAmazingStory chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
This Made me cry four times while reading it. I can't believe How much Emotion was in this Chapter this is one of my best reads. This Story is perfect.
Oh Awesome One chapter 13 . 7/23/2015
Wow! You're an amazing writer!
Foxy Engineer chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
First let me tell you that I really like your story. I like the concept and where it seems to be going.

Second you really need a beta. There are quite a few typos and grammar issues that detract from the overall story. I will even volunteer of you want. The big issue would be that Ibiki is how you spell his name.
Crimson Yrael chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Currently on chapter 4, a few things to note.

1) Kakashi would have sawed off his own arm before he would have left Naruto there. Not only is it completely out of character for him, but even if he was harboring some secret resentment for Naruto, he knows Kage Bunshin so it's not a problem for him to bring both. The only thing he accomplishes by doing so is risking his neck when Tsunade finds out.

2) The council does not have nearly as much power as you seem to think they do. They're essentially advisors - the elemental nations are dictatorships, with the Kage having the final say in everything. The scene in the middle of the Pein arc that showed Tsunade giving them a verbal and physical throttling should make that abundantly clear.
TheBeauty chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
I really enjoyed reading it :) It was so wonderfully written :D
Kurami chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
YYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS. Personally i think that if Naruto was really a girl then Gaara would be the perfect match. One Naruto was the one that introduced to Gaara what friendship is and two they are both jinckuuriki and have felt each others pain. that is my argument and if anyone disagrees i am not one to judge.