Reviews for The Monster Within
cynablaze chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
Aw he took her to his meadow, he is so falling for her! Lol

Oh and the sparkling skin attack was awesome! LMAO

cynablaze chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
Bella’s power is coming in handy… again I love your work, so ….. Have you thought about the sequel before breaking dawn, you know I will remind you in every review lol, and since I am only in chapter 7 of the monster within, you will be hearing it a lot from me! Lol *wink*

cynablaze chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
I am a big fan of vjgm’s chapters and I had gone to Brazil this weekend—I am working on getting a book published over there, since the book is in Portuguese it was hard to get any publishers interested in them here in the states, it’s a really good book so I went for I quick meeting—while over there I went through vjgm’s favorite story list looking for something to pass the time, that’s when I cam across “The Monster Within” and started reading Sunday morning while waiting for my flight back to Miami, the flight is normally about 9 hours. I was super tired but once I started reading I couldn’t stop, during the flight I read all of “The Monster Within” then all of “Old Friends, New Enemies” then “Changes” and felt pain at the thought that I would have to wait for the release of breaking dawn for you to continue with the next sequel (which I am going to convince to write a sequel using the Vultry while we wait for breaking dawn) *wink* lol. I didn’t sleep all night on the plane... and upon arriving at home on Monday morning I started reading “Edward's Final Compromise” which was awesome by the way! And spent the rest of the day till this morning reading on and off “Choices” which is by far the best twist I have read of the twilight book! I would have finished yesterday but I had spent the weekend away and my son and husband made sure there were plenty of dishes to wash and a big mess to clean up while I was away (and that’s because I was only away for the weekend, you don’t want to see the mess I come home to when I am gone for a week… lol) and I also had to catch up on my sleep.

So… back to chapter six, I loved it! Lol

Sorry so long... I talk a lot... I know! Lol

cynablaze chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Finally I was beginning to wonder when they would start a relationship, this must have been somewhat of a challenge for you, I see that he can’t read her mind but since the blood lust is not there...and since she is a vampire it will take away from the original reasons Edward wanted Bella, for her smell as well as to keep her safe!

You see these are the reasons I am not good with fanfic, Bella doesn’t speak to me the way my original characters do! Lol

I really admire your work!

cynablaze chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
I had fun reading this chapter!

Especially when she saw her eyes in the mirror. Even with the huge twist of plot, I feel Bella is completely in character, the unrepentant sobbing and the emotions she feels, the only thing missing is her blush, lol; but we know she can’t blush in this plot

cynablaze chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Its funny the questions she has, since in other fanfic she knows all there is to know about vampires... this is a very creative twist, as she discovers new things about herself and those around her. You truly are amazing!

cynablaze chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
I personally always had very high expectations for Bella’s power as a vampire, and I feel you did a great job, sincerity is a virtue not many understand or appreciate.

cynablaze chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This is such i good twist! i never thought about from this POV, having Bella changed in the begining of the story! i love it

Cloudless Sky Rain chapter 11 . 2/17/2008
It's a really good story vjd, but the more I read the more i don't see Bella as Bella. You've done an awsome job with the rest of them, but Bella seems more, I don't how to say it, just not Bella.
Alice Darling chapter 23 . 2/17/2008
I absolutely loved this story! It was really interesting to read. I can't wait to start reading the sequel!
Cloudless Sky Rain chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
Really nice, good job.
lady taylor chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Omigosh Bella is a vampire!

i love it!
bellarina chapter 23 . 2/3/2008
Nice ending. Looking forward to reading the sequel.
bellarina chapter 22 . 2/3/2008
Haha I like this ending to the James saga a lot since Bella didn't have to end up in a bloody broken heap. ;)
bellarina chapter 21 . 2/2/2008
Eventhough I know it's going to be ok in the end, the suspense is making me so nervous
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »