Reviews for The Monster Within
alycaly chapter 23 . 11/25/2009
This is such a fun story! I am REALLY glad there is a sequel. :)
alycaly chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
I am really enjoying this story so far. It seems pretty true to character, and definitely presents an interesting perspective.
soton chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
Knew the peace was too good to last!
soton chapter 15 . 11/23/2009
This is so sweet and pure... I hope nothing comes along to destroy their love! :(
soton chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
Poor Bella - she seems so young and insecure. Maybe she needs Edward's love to make her strong and secure within herself!
soton chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
This is just how I imagined it would play out if Edward had been unable to control himself and had bitten Bella.

Glad that they are both beginning to reach out to each other. :)
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 25 . 11/12/2009
I really, really liked this! i didnt think I would, but it was such a good story!
jbirchard chapter 23 . 11/9/2009
yes sequal please, i am sad to see this is the end...
jbirchard chapter 20 . 11/9/2009
i cant believe the story is almost done, i just started it yesterday evening.
jbirchard chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
a hunter for what, i dont get the threat.
jbirchard chapter 16 . 11/9/2009
i wonder what the nomads are up too?
jbirchard chapter 15 . 11/9/2009
that was a really sweet thing for him to do, I am a bit surpried with bella its so unlike her to admit her feelings like that.
jbirchard chapter 14 . 11/9/2009
okay, so sorry I havent reviewed yet, but i really like this story and sometimes i forget how much reviews mean to you authors:)so on that note, thanks so much for sharing...
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
She couldn't get away from him? Where is her newborn stregnth. He's really being an ass not filling her in on everything. I thought she would have leveled him by now.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
No thirst? No thoughts in a hundred places? No noticing how this smell, sound, or look are sharper?
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »