Reviews for The Monster Within
Sarah chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
I do like the Bella- Edward friendship going on.
Sarah chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Hmm... I'm not sure how I feel about this story. I'm not sure about Edward's attitude- he'd definitely be angry wth himself...but I feel like he'd be apologizing profusely to Bella, berating himself. And the whole boarding school acceptance is far fetched. I see where you're going with it though- a way to get Bella out but so she can see Charlie again. I love the rest of your stories I've read so I'm giving this a shot.
XxRawrItsArielxX chapter 23 . 7/13/2010
i'm not trying to be mean ehre,but why are you making alice and bella sound so defenseless? their vampires,alice can see every move you'd make if you were to fight,therfore shed have the upper hand. yeah bella doesnt knoe how to fight,but still, you make it sound as if their both completely defenseless.

sorry for the meanness,but thats just something brought to my attention.

i do love you're storyt hough,i love how it turned out. it's really good and its on my favorites now,lol. i like your story and i just needed to say that,so sorry for the rudeness as i said. i do like your story.
yours4alleternity chapter 25 . 6/24/2010
this was really good i really liked the plot
edwards-crazy-lover chapter 25 . 6/10/2010
that was a great story!

Fleur24 chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
AWE! Laurent has a crush on Bella! I love how edward swung Bella into his arms after his team won!
Fleur24 chapter 15 . 5/22/2010
That was so sweet! I love how they said they loved each other! can't wait for baseball/.
Fleur24 chapter 14 . 5/22/2010
I really like this chapter! Edward & Bella get along really well.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 25 . 3/30/2010
this story wass good, needs a few more details and action but that's jus me. So good job...
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 25 . 2/4/2010
i love it!
booksmylife chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
this is really good story.

i love it soo much.
White-Wings-of-an-Angel chapter 13 . 12/23/2009
your story is so beautiful.

it really is an amazing thing to read. emmett and jasper are the comic relief and with you putting bella as a vampire in your story is more better than waiting for the fourth book stephenie meyer has written to become. truly beautiful
Saucy Jocey chapter 25 . 12/5/2009
wow great story i loved it, it was entertaining!
alycaly chapter 23 . 11/25/2009
This is such a fun story! I am REALLY glad there is a sequel. :)
alycaly chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
I am really enjoying this story so far. It seems pretty true to character, and definitely presents an interesting perspective.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »