Reviews for Why I Cry
ImperfectAngel16 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow, you are an amazing writer! very descriptive. you should think about doing it professionally... seriously!
I-Plead-Contemporary-Insanity chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
This is your first fic? Wow! It's great, honeatly! I love the reunion! Though I don't like Martha much, you made it pretty clear you don't care for her that much either lol. I like her and Donna as friends but not in THAT WAY if you get me...

I liked your plot, and no reunion fic I read has a huge gaping hole that can cross the void before so it's unique! Please please please do more like this, because I can't get enough of this! Like your story, plot, but here's a bit of stuff to improve...(Please don't get mad).

Just two things. The first is, just to put the AN's in bols and not capital letters. It adds more to the overall affect, and second, a varietyof vocabulary. It doesn't have to get boring like school stuff, but there are some really great words to decribe stuff- It's like the Doctor putting bannanna and yellow together lol.

Great story (if I haven't already said) and just...Well Done!

TORYAHHOTWHEELS chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
Hey Great work well done I think its great that you have crossed over with Torchwood I am writing a fic that does the same at the moment, good use of characters and yeah just all in all a great fic well done

write some more for Doctor Who you are really good

drop by my profile and check out my stuff and let me know what you think

Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
Wonderful! Still hoping for forever for them (after all if Jack can be immortal why not her?), but I'm glad for the Now.
Unseen Watcher chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
*crosses fingers* Going home. Going HOME! Please Existence going home?
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
YAY! Hope!
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
My how diplomatic of the BOY. _ He should move on, if anyone.
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Depression is understandable. Although a part of me wants her happy and moving on, another larger part wishes for forever and to not let it go.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
*peeks through fingers* I hope the angst level is light. And the ending is bright.
squeaky12345 chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
Wow i really enjoyed reading your story! It's really good and really heart-warming at the end! Keep up the good work! _
Bubblez-rocks-your-socks chapter 8 . 5/20/2007

She should come back! :(

Will you be carrying on? Or sequel?

Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Please, please don't write anything in caps.
DoctorWhoRules chapter 8 . 5/19/2007
cool i love it
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 8 . 5/19/2007
Aww cuteness! Great story, well written. Keep up the good work.