Reviews for Crash Into You
UPDATE!
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Oh, pleasepleasepleaseplease update!
Dawnaven chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
This story is so great! I love how you fit high school into the Pokemon world. It's cool :) Please update soon.
Shirley chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
Like seriously, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? It's almost the end of 2010! You last updated this story on 2008. Oh c'mon! I've waited long enough already! I can't wait anymore :S Your story is amazing,freaking amazing. Just update okay. I love it,we all do. I hope you'll continue this amazing piece of art.

Update please!
Crissytje chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
I beg you plzzzzzz update this story further:( i really liked it a lot:( extremely a lot! It was just beginning and now it has been on hold for more than 2 years. I really hope you'll look at this story again! Plzzzzzzzzz
Crissytje chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
sinds when is square root of 169 x 3x, 36x ? :p

and Ash needs to back off cause may is Drew's xd

Gary Misty squeeeeeel jipppieeee

So far so nice xd plzzzz continue :p
earlymorninglight12 chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
This story ROCKS! Now I love egoshipping more than oldrival and pokeshipping! Thank you so much for being my key to this awesome 'treasure'!
Atlantis365 chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
Read this paintedbynumbers:You MUST complete this MY sake.I've been following this story since the first day I got An Internet connection(And btw that was a long time ago),and in other words this is the first EVER fanfiction I read,AND the first ever I'm it or not,I've had an account for quite some time now,AND I'm reading fanfics since a LONG time (Many of them VERY good).But I always thought the first story I'd review HAD to be a special one.

This story Deservs to be completed.I won't waste more time(& charecters) saying how GOOD this story is,which many people Have done you've ran out of ideas,I can help you with your thoughts...whatever it takes to get this story finished.

So please,put on your thinking cap...and get finished (with this story,I mean).

Ps:Sorry for incuding so many personal 's just that I feel really passionate 'bout this particular story,and I really hope You know it.

Gd Luck!
Just Another Blank Account chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
Great Story! I don't usually review untill the last chapter I get to so yeah keep up the good work :)
Oombala chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
Please continue this fic! It has an intersting plot, the characters are realistic, and it is very well written. I definitely want to see more of this!
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
Lol! Ash gets cut off by the 'stupid' voicemail machine. Nice idea and great story! Please update soon?
J'oublie m'appelle chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
Aw! That is just so cute. Between the Misty-Garyness and Ash's incompetence on the answering machine I'm grinning from ear to ear. Please continue! This story deserves to be finished!

~Birdie~
t-214261asd chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
loving it XD Gary seems so sensitive and caring in this story, despite all his arrogant comments, but we know its just him hiding behind his fake venire! (Dont know if i spelled that right lol)

Can't wait for the next update!
LiliNeko chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
Yo0o0o0!

So0o0o I finally got time to read! Ok onwards with the reading and review

Lol, so true on the musical industry xD Haha Gary speeding like his usual speed, which I would probably do the same too if I have a convertible car so the wind can be in my hair XD

Lol, at Gary's 'changing room' comment XD Heh, Gary got more then he bargained for on his first step on winning Misty over ;p Wee-ee-ee-ee, yay for Gary's connection and his sneaky-ness

LOL at Misty's freak out. Aww' Gary for even a second THOUGHT of kissing Misty, haha Misty's a total charm herself and she doesn't even have to try it ;p

HAHAHA at Ash's messageS ...I had to FORCED myself to read the lil' fluff of AAML, it's like been FOREVER i've read some AAML, but of course to make a good ego-story a lil AxGxM helps out, kekeke xD !

Well nice update, as it took me MONTH to even read one chappie XD Haha well catch ya around on the Ego-LJ! Much lovelove and ta-ta for now!

Lili Neko -
LiliNeko chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
Hey girl!

Hahaha even though this wasn't a real update, I still had to read it and it still cracks me up with the sisters and the name for "Gary" ;p

But of course, the whole bday forgetting thing was just so sad on Ash's and Brock's part...Buu-uut it's good for Gary! Kekeke xD

Well I should jump into the next chappie! Ta-ta for now!

Lili Neko -